Official "I got banned from that imposter site thread"

Damn dude, you show what a n00b you are in these posts. Battleground Forums was the very first twink community. Then it renamed to Pwn Depot which then forwarded to Twink Info at its start. So Stabatha is completing the cycle if you really think about it as it's returned to Battleground Forums now.

I don't get why people would think Stabatha would get in trouble with that domain. He has owned it many years now. If you search YT videos for Strife back in TBC, he used blizzardhq.com and then once Strife went to WotLK, they rebranded to World of Dalaran
“n00b” Stab-2k18

They changed the IP many times, someone is scared lol, dw Stab it’ll be 6-8 inches a day u should be good “JustSayin”

This site was backed up with significantly regularity in every other host except stab, we just didn't have the ability except in a very brief window before our access was cut off, this was the one of the few things I made very clear to him was the most important thing to me, when we started to realize he may be trying to steal from us, we tried to get him to turn over the database and gave him an ultimatum, it didn't take long for the story to unfold for us like it has for many others that he has dealt wealth.

You should probably have something like a probation period for new staff members before giving them so much access, just in case.

Damn dude, you show what a n00b you are in these posts. Battleground Forums was the very first twink community. Then it renamed to Pwn Depot which then forwarded to Twink Info at its start. So Stabatha is completing the cycle if you really think about it as it's returned to Battleground Forums now.

I don't get why people would think Stabatha would get in trouble with that domain. He has owned it many years now. If you search YT videos for Strife back in TBC, he used blizzardhq.com and then once Strife went to WotLK, they rebranded to World of Dalaran

BGforums/pwndepot didnt redirect to TI. The mods over there werent letting people get their toxic on, so Drayner opened up forums on TI, people migrated over. All stabatha is doing is trying to ride on coattails, using the TI db, and the Battlegroundforums name, neither of which he, she, or it, has a significant history as part of. Being a domain name squatter isn't any kind of twinking website achievement, imo.

Edit: Betting this post gets me banned over there b4 i even post on that other clickbait/haxxoring-your-comp site...

BGforums/pwndepot didnt redirect to TI. The mods over there werent letting people get their toxic on, so Drayner opened up forums on TI, people migrated over. All stabatha is doing is trying to ride on coattails, using the TI db, and the Battlegroundforums name, neither of which he, she, or it, has a significant history as part of. Being a domain name squatter isn't any kind of twinking website achievement, imo.

Edit: Betting this post gets me banned over there b4 i even post on that other clickbait/haxxoring-your-comp site...

It will. Both Stab and Artke are little punk kids.

You should probably have something like a probation period for new staff members before giving them so much access, just in case.
Indeed, the process is now far more rigorous and not up to me (by design), in the past I would just consider the progress that could be made for the community and the platform, so we've always had a large team, now its clear to me that there needs to be more strict control over certain position, regardless of if you think they need you more than you need them, people don't always make logical decisions, and you have to take that into account when bringing someone on board. until my activities took on a leadership roll in twinking I had never lead a thing in my life, even my social life, now this stuff has spilled over into my real life by uncovering talents I didn't know I had, it's given me opportunities and a taste for leadership outside of the XPOFF world, in the real world and even in my social life, probably sounds a bit off topic all this but what I mean to say is i'm only human, and yeah ****ed up, won't happen again.

oh okay i am greatly apolegetic of my ignorance and also my pure incapability of comprehending your retort

thank you for not being mean im scared

It was a hidden gem. If one had not thoroughly read your comment it could have easily been missed.
[doublepost=1518879543,1518879062][/doublepost]
Conq is the George W. Bush of site admins.

By that I can only presume that people print/state outrageous things that aren’t quite factual and post his comments out of context.
You can’t believe everything you the media feeds you my friend. Just as you can’t believe everything the internet feeds you.
There is a thing called biased blindness. It can effect your perspective.

until my activities took on a leadership roll in twinking I had never lead a thing in my life, even my social life, now this stuff has spilled over into my real life by uncovering talents I didn't know I had, it's given me opportunities and a taste for leadership outside of the XPOFF world, in the real world and even in my social life, probably sounds a bit off topic all this but what I mean to say is i'm only human, and yeah ****ed up, won't happen again.
Something simliar happened to me years ago, i ended up leading a guild that became top tier, had 150 members, and i was like if i can do this online i can do this IRL and made a career move that has been very rewarding.

Something simliar happened to me years ago, i ended up leading a guild that became top tier, had 150 members, and i was like if i can do this online i can do this IRL and made a career move that has been very rewarding.

Being in an online leadership role can lead to lessons being learned that can be applied in real life situations. However, it isn’t something you can put on your resume, at least not right now. In twenty or so years... who knows?

Being in an online leadership role can lead to lessons being learned that can be applied in real life situations. However, it isn’t something you can put on your resume, at least not right now. In twenty or so years... who knows?
This is false, my stuff is on my resume and has helped me get two jobs, and a request for a resume by a city wide esports club in DC, this stuff is qualifying in most tech retail related jobs, as well as other industries, it's all about phrasing.

This is false, my stuff is on my resume and has helped me get two jobs, and a request for a resume by a city wide esports club in DC, this stuff is qualifying in most tech retail related jobs, as well as other industries, it's all about phrasing.

Being the leader in a “top ranked” MMORPG guild isn’t exactly noteworthy in the world of management. At least not right now. Perhaps in some niche positions it may be, but by and large it is not.
Most people in the workforce don’t understand the skill sets that are required to accept that challenge. Hell, most people that play online don’t understand the skill sets that are required. That’s partially why there are so few good guilds. Or even ones that last very long.
Being a guild/raid leader is like herding cats.

It's like choosing between the Donald and the Pantsuit. Astonishingly enough, the side with Conq on it appears to be the lesser of the two evils.
Haha if only I could share the information I have on these guys.
Being the leader in a “top ranked” MMORPG guild isn’t exactly noteworthy in the world of management. At least not right now. Perhaps in some niche positions it may be, but by and large it is not.
Most people in the workforce don’t understand the skill sets that are required to accept that challenge. Hell, most people that play online don’t understand the skill sets that are required. That’s partially why there are so few good guilds. Or even ones that last very long.
Being a guild/raid leader is like herding cats.
right yeah, I was specifically speaking to leadership roles aside from guild leading, at most you could describe that as a club in which you own, unless you're method or something but that's an entirely different thing.

Users who are viewing this thread