Official Epic Upgrade Bragging Thread (Warning: Jealousy/Salt)

Class? Which ring?

Resto shaman - an epic ring with 5 int 7stam 6 crit

Did you set pawn up with your own weights that you've estimated yourself? Or just take it at its word by default, and if you did estimate your weights, what on earth did you use to do that?

Using pawn as is, I havent changed any weights, if anyone has a good recommendation for custom weights id dig it

Using pawn as is, I havent changed any weights, if anyone has a good recommendation for custom weights id dig it
Pawn's default weights are both based on max level, and completely arbitrary / useless. I would avoid them like the plague, and because of that, I was really hoping you had some sort of defensible methodology for calculating relative stat value at low level.

Well it is generally accepted that vers is a great stat, so most of the gear I end up wearing on any class has a good amount of it.

Consider that the old argus rings from ashenvale were considered BiS and your epic ring is essentially that old ring with 6 extra crit. It's a good ring.

Any ring you get from BGs or random dungeons will be 4int, 6 stam and 5 secondaries. Now, one with 5 vers would be ideal, as that 5 vers is worth ~2 int. But until then, your crit ring is really quite good. Go farm up one mark of honor and buy the WSG ring and youll have two very strong rings.

Consider that the old argus rings from ashenvale were considered BiS and your epic ring is essentially that old ring with 6 extra crit. It's a good ring.

Any ring you get from BGs or random dungeons will be 4int, 6 stam and 5 secondaries. Now, one with 5 vers would be ideal, as that 5 vers is worth ~2 int. But until then, your crit ring is really quite good. Go farm up one mark of honor and buy the WSG ring and youll have two very strong rings.

Take the ring with int.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/proudmoore/estrace

nowhere near done since I just dinged 20 yesterday, but Id say I have been decently lucky on quest upgrades

hard cara.PNG

30 drops/2 rares. not bad.

edit: for those who are still wondering about this stuff, did the last 15 drops with warmode on

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread