Official Epic Upgrade Bragging Thread (Warning: Jealousy/Salt)

Maybe it's not ideal, or "content" but it's there for everyone to get "excited" about leveling more than before. That's it.
Yup, this is undeniably fun. Though its coupled with the staggering disappointment of NOT getting a proc on that staff with vers which would have easily been BiS and now can no longer be acquired :(

Oh well.

quest rewards.jpg

Every quest with a caster weapon reward that my druid hasnt done yet. Wish me luck, boys!

id rather the source of excitement be the pvp combat and not one shot chances to rng epic loot roll quest rewards. Especially with items like the 3.6 speed mace which offer significant benifit when rolling the epic.

id rather the source of excitement be the pvp combat and not one shot chances to rng epic loot roll quest rewards. Especially with items like the 3.6 speed mace which offer significant benifit when rolling the epic.
I mean, Im excited about pvp too. Though only as long as 29s arent allowed in BGs to farm my F2P. after that gets fixed Ill probably be less excited again.

Does not really look like there is a replacement for combatants claymore

I've gotten about 15 quest rewards on my 69 mage, no upgrades yet, lol. Good thing most of the gear you need is just socketed.

Did the Hand of Argus crossbow quest on my hunter, and it stayed green. Haven't done a single quest after that.

I don't remember what thread we were talking about it, but I did the reroll-allied race-29-naralex thing, just to see:

1wUtdqE.png

Around 2 hours start to finish. Only got a rare upgrade, don't care much either way. Just FYI for anyone still into it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread