20-29 Offical 29 3 vs 3 Tournament!

@Livingforce @Conq I have yet to level my mage to 29 that i will use for this but i can sign up the team with just that missing link and have all the other info.

If you dont accept that i cant link my mage till i get home tonight and create it then i guess you dont allow us in the tourney and thus make it way less interesting.

@Livingforce @Conq I have yet to level my mage to 29 that i will use for this but i can sign up the team with just that missing link and have all the other info.

If you dont accept that i cant link my mage till i get home tonight and create it then i guess you dont allow us in the tourney and thus make it way less interesting.
Living take one for the team. Manny if I'm able to tomorrow I can prob help run you and what not for gear.

not my tourney, but name a spec for your mage and you have a shot

@Fael @Druiddroid It will be a human frost mage named paperclips on skywall but i cant make it yet as i am not home.

If you need more details ill tell you my planned mog and gear set... xD lol

Team Name: Me Myself and Idi-Oat
Team Leader: Smallcranium | Aoz#1810

Team Member 1: Smallcranium - Shaman - Enhance
Team Member 2: Ezeron - Hunter - Survival
Team Member 3: Idiotee - Druid - Restoration
Team Member 4: Idiotmage - Mage - Arcane

Note: Hunter currently alliance, will be horde on day of tourney.

Users who are viewing this thread