Offering Premium Game Throwing Services

bigmoran

Legend
Hey guys,

With the sudden influx of premades queuing, I am now offering game throwing services for Horde teams only. I have a 19 Worgen Feral Druid equipped with gliders and speed pots and I am ready to carry all flags directly into the enemy team. This is a limited offer. Discounted rates will be applied if enemy team is from <HARVEST>.

This unfortunately isn't a novel idea. 29 alliance has been doing it for quite sine times - create a trial account and throw game so you finally win. Aoj has done it for awhile and I've noticed a couple new horde trolls that "coincidentally" are in games harvest plays in.
Until we've walked a day in their shoes shouldn't judge I guess - losing fairly commonly to pugs with premade groups must be painful to their juvenile egos.

I remember a few thrown games this summer. What faction needs more help these days?

Hey guys,

With the sudden influx of premades queuing, I am now offering game throwing services for Horde teams only. I have a 19 Worgen Feral Druid equipped with gliders and speed pots and I am ready to carry all flags directly into the enemy team. This is a limited offer. Discounted rates will be applied if enemy team is from <HARVEST>.

I seem to recall you trying to throw a game the other day, which ended in us 3 capping regardless.

MYT must not have been in that game.

Myt in terms of a myt guild group no, definitely not. Personally I've been in plenty of pugs that lose to premades or even other pugs. One person doesn't always determine the outcome. But 5 mans losing a wsg to pugs should be very rare, and it's far from rare when it's a harvest 5 man (or even closer to 10 in some cards)

Again, return to your awful bracket. This is no place for the likes of you.
Cross-pollination is healthy for both populations of our species. I see that you are finally admitting that it is indeed MY bracket.

Congrats on learning the difference between you're and your btw.

Cross-pollination is healthy for both populations of our species. I see that you are finally admitting that it is indeed MY bracket.

Congrats on learning the difference between you're and your btw.

Cross-polination is not only healthy, but has a strong history of being the case, especially between 19s and 29s species, it's okay tho nastay I think there's plenty of room for you in this bracket. You should totally step up to the guild master plate, and show all the new kids what a Bracket Master really is. =P

Last edited:
I heard if Alaska melted if you be the size of Rhode Island.
Come to Texas, "It's like a whole 'nother country. "

/cheers
Sweetsidney

PS my 19 shaman is getting lonely being unguilded is on BH.

Again, return to your awful bracket. This is no place for the likes of you.

You may want to change your sig to reflect your true bracketmaster, since you've indicated your intention to concede by acknowledging that it is, in fact, Nastay's bracket.

Think of it as <Harvest> /afking from the Bracketmaster Challenge, fits the <Harvest> modus operandi in the face of a loss.

Users who are viewing this thread