NWL: End of summer 3v3 Tournament w/ community raised prize pool

We leant his account to lazylarry

hopefully you show up, i'm submitting it under a different name, let me know if you want to change it to something viewer appropriate.

Last edited:
Team name: sneaky wasn't even relevant

UGGTW WINS! Lots of no shows but fewer delays than ever! I call it a success, there will be another tournament next month, we will see what it is - taking suggestions.

conq ur numbers are off man our team did better than that... and why didnt we get a second match vs UGGTW after winning every other matchup?

and its not really your fault delayed your comp didnt have any CC or interrupts ppl could just do whatever they wanted dont feel too bad

conq ur numbers are off man our team did better than that... and why didnt we get a second match vs UGGTW after winning every other matchup?

I had to change some things up last second before the tournament started because we had like 3 teams no show and the way the brackets were set up would have given a drastically unfair advantage to a team, I wasn't comfortable with that so I changed the format, sorry If anything got looked over. I think I can still edit these scores.

Bm is pretty useless buns is just too good at Mage for the average 19 player so they could get away with it

and its not really your fault delayed your comp didnt have any CC or interrupts ppl could just do whatever they wanted dont feel too bad

Given i had played my shammy, it would have been way better for me and wayyy more fun to do.

Users who are viewing this thread