NWL: End of summer 3v3 Tournament w/ community raised prize pool

Still considering that, need further input, would have to ban Dancing Steel as well.

Dancin steel isn't that OP why take away 100 str from warriors and still allow them 75 AP but take away the 75 AP from monks it doesn't really make sense especially when you consider the fact that arms is already stronger than brew.

Dancin steel isn't that OP why take away 100 str from warriors and still allow them 75 AP but take away the 75 AP from monks it doesn't really make sense especially when you consider the fact that arms is already stronger than brew.

That Monk rule was removed

• Fury Warriors can only wield ONE Crusader enchanted weapon. They can NOT use Berserking or Landslide at all.
  • Retribution Paladins are permitted to use ONE weapon enchanted with Crusader.
  • Rogues are NOT permitted to use Landslide or Berserking enchants
  • Balance Druids are permitted to ONLY use Elemental Force.
  • Only healing spec classes are permitted to weapon swap
  • No Toys
  • No Feral druids
  • Best of Three
  • Arms Warriors, Brewmaster Monks, and Windwalking Monks cannot be on the same team
  • One healer and one off healer spec per a team only, boomkins don't count as off healers.
  • Cannot have more than one of the same class on a team.
  • Arms Warriors cannot use Crusader

It's here

Team Beantown Bullies
Loveshack
Revo
Trendy
Can provide armories if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
LF team! If any one needs a specific faction and class/spec tell me and I'll do my best to make one. I'm down to play anything!

Jcm boys had to withdraw for scheduling reasons. Only two teams signed up so far, we definitely need more.

I will be putting up a team, will post once we decide on the 3rd.

Team- Conq sold us your ips

Hotsinglemom - Bleeding Hollow - brew
Flamerang - bleeding hollow - mage
Grindednig- bleeding hollow - priest
10/10 troll
Doubtful Is this a real team, Flamer doesn't even play during the semester

Last edited:
Looking for a team! Not the best player but will do best I can. Boomy and sham horde, disc alliance.

monk: offthehookg-bleeding hollow
mage: spløøgecycle-bleeding hollow
priest: vangmaw-bleeding hollow

Users who are viewing this thread