Now DM gear nerfed too.

Those people that you are talking about are generally a far cry from BiS twinks. If every slot is filled with BoAs and BoAs are BiS items then we will probably see more people stomping levelers than actually being interested in becoming an xp off twink.

Any dedicated twink will have full BoAs in the slots that BoAs exist since they are BiS.

Thats hardly fair pizza, some of the best and most dedicated twinks dont have BoAs, e.g. Zenocide, Oasis etc

@ Shanker : The type of player you described is terrible, dont want that in xp off anyways.

Edit: yes I have BoAs.. :p

stickymitten said:
Thats hardly fair pizza, some of the best and most dedicated twinks dont have BoAs, e.g. Zenocide, Oasis etc

They clearly aren't dedicated to getting BiS gear if they don't have BoAs therefore not the "most dedicated twinks".

derp

I don't see how it's such a big issue. Getting 1 character to level 80 takes almost no time at all anymore. Sure, the heroic badge grind for all your twinks can be tiresome, but many have done it. Honestly, people only hinder themselves by not going for the top gear available. Isn't that what twinking is about anyway? Maintaining and adapting to BiS gear for your twink(s).

RizenPhoenix said:
Isn't that what twinking is about anyway? Maintaining and adapting to BiS gear for your twink(s).

Well... that, and PvPing at 19. ^_^

Schildkröte said:
They clearly aren't dedicated to getting BiS gear if they don't have BoAs therefore not the "most dedicated twinks".

derp

who else do you know that has like 3-5 different gear sets, and also full resist sets for every type of magic? zeno does.

just cuz he doesnt have an 80 doesn't make him less of a twink.

edit: i also have an 80.

Users who are viewing this thread