<Not in a Million Years> recruiting

It's crazy how fast people start to judge a guild before it has even played any games or recruited any members, I agree it looks suspicious that it was formed right after SPC decided not to GY farm, but let the WSG's show you what they are made of. That being said I still think it's childish to support farming of russian players, gaith.moughrabi Phonebook tried to tell you, along with others, what it will lead to: the russians will get mad at you, and queue 5man groups with 24's to GY farm even more. You have the chance to be the bigger man and stop this shit, so please.. For the sake of the bracket and at some point your own rep too, don't GY farm anyone no matter where the fuck they are from.

Furthermore I see a lot hate towards SPC in a guild thread for a whole other guild? I agree that SPC has been scumbags for a while, queuing 5 man groups, with 2x rogs, farming GY etc., but it seems like they have found the light, and are moving towards being a mature guild with focus on premading other 24 guilds? If you keep on throwing shit at their faces ( Shamatix & Artonkn) this change might never happen, give them a chance and hope for the best. If they after a couple weeks thinks this change is boring, which I hope not, you will have all the reason in the world for shitstorming them.

So please, keep the hate towards these 2 guilds to a minimum, until we see how they behave and act in WSG's and on the forums.

Yes I am sorry, maybe I shouldnt have thrown stones at them, but as Zuro might know for the various reasons, I have nothing left over for SPC, I like they are trying to change I really do, And I hope more rules will come and they will stick around. But some of the people in SPC just comletely ruins it for the bracket and for their own guildies and those people I really cant stand.

Besides that I wish you good luck once again with the recruitment here! I hope to see a new great guild growing.

That being said I still think it's childish to support farming of russian players, gaith.moughrabi Phonebook tried to tell you, along with others, what it will lead to: the russians will get mad at you, and queue 5man groups with 24's to GY farm even more. You have the chance to be the bigger man and stop this shit, so please.. For the sake of the bracket and at some point your own rep too, don't GY farm anyone no matter where the fuck they are from.

I'll tell you something about the whole "turn the other cheek" attitude. Some people will just slap you on that one too... Do unto others my friend!

Also, I remember GY farming the french back in cata with PB and some carebear guys because they farmed us.

I completely agree with the rest though.

Well your the one posting pictures of your self jumping on top of a roof farming people while holding the flag.
Well your the one getting GKicked twice after begging to get back into the guild.
Well your the one jumping outside maps for winning
Well your the one in SPC.

Well your the one that seems like a huge joke to me

I haven't jumped outside the map for a really long time, and the times I've done it, it was just to test if it was possible. Never in my life have I jumped outside the map for the sake of winning.

Also, I never begged to enter GSC after gkick. I don't know where you've gotten this misinformation from. :confused:

The reason why I think this guild seem like a huge joke, is that the guys running it are writing English like 12 year olds + they'd never ever unmute their mic on teamspeak. Seems suspicious, tbh.

beside all the drama in this thread, how can people actually enjoy bg premades (super boring) in the worst bracket (even more boring) ?

I'll tell you something about the whole "turn the other cheek" attitude. Some people will just slap you on that one too... Do unto others my friend!

Also, I remember GY farming the french back in cata with PB and some carebear guys because they farmed us.

I completely agree with the rest though.
Idk if I have misunderstood the term "turn the other cheek" but isn't like, you chose to look the other way when someone does something bad? :p
If so I don't see how it relates to this.

Of course it's far from 100% sure that the russians will stop GY farming you if you stop first. But I can tell you it's 100% sure they won't stop if you don't either. Someones gotta end the circle of farming.

Sure you might think (I do sometimes as well) that they should get what they had coming, that it's only fair to farm them, but then they will just queue with even stronger comps, farm you for even longer time, it has no end. In the long run it's best for both you and the bracket if you stop GY farming.

Of cause I'm telling people (including myself) to rise above natural human behaviour and feelings such as vengeance and what not, but it would really help yourself in the future

Some of the guild plans have been ruined due to arguments in guild .. I have currently kicked everyone that was involved in arguments . But I will still build the guild and build an army for premades . Still have spots for all of you :D !

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

beside all the drama in this thread, how can people actually enjoy bg premades (super boring) in the worst bracket (even more boring) ?

Lets be honest, is there a twink bracket left worth playing? It all boils down to who hits their I win button the fastest.

The reason why I think this guild seem like a huge joke, is that the guys running it are writing English like 12 year olds + they'd never ever unmute their mic on teamspeak. Seems suspicious, tbh.

English isn't everyone's first language, and if it isn't you can't expect it to be perfect or to a standard. But it's still rich coming from SPC, the quality of written English comes to an all-time low in that place.

We should all make our own guilds with our own rules and be alone in it and then just team up for real id premades, booyah! Solo > Drama.

Lets be honest, is there a twink bracket left worth playing? It all boils down to who hits their I win button the fastest.

THIS

and 20-24 is barely worth "deeming" a twink bracket. other than 98% of the bracket is pure unadulterated dog shit, barely passable as "fun" once a week. everyone rolling FoTM, 24s+ russians, clueless spanish prot paladins in holy gear, no sportsmanship/respect for each other, druids/hunters/rogue speed potting and the list continues.....

People with an "ego" in this bracket make me cringe something hard, achieve nothing - gain epeen. k

Everyone knows thss bracket is pure shit, yet people continue to walk around like glads ego boosting everywhere and premades in this bracket till continue to cause drama.

When people realise this f2p bracket is just a "im bored ./hopes 24 for a few lol game" and not take it as seriously, this would be a rational forum.

./cyaNERDz

I haven't jumped outside the map for a really long time, and the times I've done it, it was just to test if it was possible. Never in my life have I jumped outside the map for the sake of winning.

Also, I never begged to enter GSC after gkick. I don't know where you've gotten this misinformation from. :confused:

So 12 yr olds are not allowed to have guilds or what?
Some of the guild plans have been ruined due to arguments in guild .. I have currently kicked everyone that was involved in arguments . But I will still build the guild and build an army for premades . Still have spots for all of you :D !

Rofl you kicked them cause they had an argument? Sounds like a solid, democratic GM
THIS

and 20-24 is barely worth "deeming" a twink bracket. other than 98% of the bracket is pure unadulterated dog shit, barely passable as "fun" once a week. everyone rolling FoTM, 24s+ russians, clueless spanish prot paladins in holy gear, no sportsmanship/respect for each other, druids/hunters/rogue speed potting and the list continues.....

People with an "ego" in this bracket make me cringe something hard, achieve nothing - gain epeen. k

Everyone knows thss bracket is pure shit, yet people continue to walk around like glads ego boosting everywhere and premades in this bracket till continue to cause drama.

When people realise this f2p bracket is just a "im bored ./hopes 24 for a few lol game" and not take it as seriously, this would be a rational forum.

./cyaNERDz
The premades never caused any drama, the guildmaking and -quiting did, but yeh the rest is pretty accurate

Snack ,yes .for me #1 priority is the rules you follow the rules I set , you get the good reputation in guild . It's there fault they didn't read guild rules I said it there ..

So in your words you are saying that young people
can't be leaders or run a guild ? by that I conclude ur never going anywhere in Life if you think young people aren't able to handle something ...

Young people can do a lot of things, I never said a 12 year old can't run a guild, but 12 year olds that lie about their age and are too scared to confess so they mute their mics. That's not in my opinion a suitable person to run a guild.

You can be bad at english, I don't mind that as long as you don't mute your mic and refuse to unmute.

I seriously got no fucking clue how you cant see it. You come into this thread to shoot down a guy that is trying to make a new guild and that pisses me off, and even if he is 12 years old he cant be worse than SPC was at the beginning, and when it comes to GSC you got kicked and yes you sat on TS arguing with some of us why it was OKAY to jump and GY farm and why we should let you back in, and if you aint calling that begging, I seriously dunno, what begging is.

And another thing "I just wanted to test if it was possible" For what reason? You have NOTHING To do outside the BG and the fact you ask your team first if you may jump before winning and all replys the simple answer "No" and yet you still do it while holding the flag, is retarded, but oh well, didnt expect much from you after the picture you posted here.

Users who are viewing this thread