<Not in a Million Years> recruiting

So... it's confirmed? No more gy farming in spc and a new gy farming guild now active? Can't watch the pic on my phone. I hope it's confirmed. B)

SS shows 8 for 6 against.

GM voted no for GY farming. It says in the SS "Todays Topic: Graveyard Farming Allowed? Tentative for 'No' and Sign Up for 'Yes'. I choose 'No'."

^^
Oh great to hear, I just thought Dethtic were GM
SS shows 8 for 6 against.
Does the SS show everyone that has voted?

yeah it seems like some started this guild because of the gy farming rule.
so here we have a guild thats gonna end up with an even worse reputation than spc? :cool:
I spoke with one of the founders of the guild [MENTION=20396]VibeckaWeb[/MENTION] in game and he didn't understand all the hate. He said that the guild was made to create a premade team with members from their lvl 10 guild, Ten Twink Inc from Stormscale. If this is true the GY-farming rule has nothing to do with this

One does simply not make a horde guild on Stormscale next to SPC; indulging what they've finally honored not to do - GY farm, and then avoid drama!

Only way to shut people up is to show you have the largest testicles! Wait...
Jokes aside -
Ignore the drama.
Get your amigos to the guild,
and get that premade team up and running - show that you mean buisness!

Dips on first premades against you, and I'm sure SPC are horny fighting you for the meanest guild on Stormscale!

Last edited by a moderator:
One does simply not make a horde guild on Stormscale next to SPC; indulging what they've finally honored not to do - GY farm, and then avoid drama!

Only way to shut people up is to show you have the largest testicles! Wait...
Jokes aside -
Ignore the drama.
Get your amigos to the guild,
and get that premade team up and running - show that you mean buisness!

Dips on first premades against you, and I'm sure SPC are horny fighting you for the meanest guild on Stormscale!

Thanks bro! We will show you all that we can stand side with with SPC. We will try get people done for premades as fast we can! Just a few more spots to fill in! :)

I am the meanest person on SS! so tis obviously my back guild.

Users who are viewing this thread