Northrend fishing contest question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

La'Haryl

Legend
Is there a required level of fishing you need to win the contest?
Can everyone win the contest or is it 1 winner per?

I need the BOA ring. Also, any tips? I'm going to be doing this solo, no help from P2Ps.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's no longer in northrend, it's part of the stranglethorn contest on sundays now. Get first or second to get the ring. I think the only requirement is 1 skill in fishing.. but there's mobs around there that you'd probably want to be at least a decently geared 20 with a mount.

There has been alot of threads talking about the new stv rewards with links or pics but none really talked about the northrend one.. Like oni said the rewards were merged so there is no longer the shark one and so we can no longer get kalu'ak rep. 3 winners per realm so theres a good chance you will get 2nd or 3rd. Just look up 5.1 fishing contest if you wanna read more

There has been alot of threads talking about the new stv rewards with links or pics but none really talked about the northrend one.. Like oni said the rewards were merged so there is no longer the shark one and so we can no longer get kalu'ak rep. 3 winners per realm so theres a good chance you will get 2nd or 3rd. Just look up 5.1 fishing contest if you wanna read more

Yeah, thanks.

That's the main reason I made this topic because I thought it was still in Northrend and there's not really any information on that for low levels.
Appreciate the tips, this thread can be locked/closed.

There is a WoW fishing website called El's Extreme Angling. It has a pretty good breakdown on the contest. I won two BoA rings since it came back but I think the secret is out. I see way more people fishing recently.

There is a WoW fishing website called El's Extreme Angling. It has a pretty good breakdown on the contest. I won two BoA rings since it came back but I think the secret is out. I see way more people fishing recently.

The CRZ region I'm meshed with is pretty dead, they can only CRZ realms based on how close the servers are to one another or the clients won't sync. Playing on Haomrush, I'm able to bot world PvP for honor to get my heirlooms without ever seeing a soul so, I'm going scout for the least threatening spot possible and see what happens Sunday.

Unless you are CRZ with a PvP server CRZ won't matter much except for some pool stealing. It's 3 winners per realm so as long as your realm is dead there can be 15 other winners CRZ with you before your realm gets a winner

It's 3 per realm? I so got this. That ring will be mine on Sunday. My realm is a ghost town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread