Nominate your Bracket Manager for Lvl 20-29 Forum

The fact that Amell was discounted for instructing teams on how to win a BG (whether he wanted the role or not) yet gucci was chosen for running shit comps, being a troll and pretty much overall an ego driven fag means that the previous 7 pages and suggestions was all a massive waste of time. I agree with choosing HB but the moment you choose someone trying to earn celebrity in a bracket instead of leading them or encouraging activity is the day that this forum should stop pretending to have serious discussions or claim to be bracket building.

The fact that Amell was discounted for instructing teams on how to win a BG (whether he wanted the role or not) yet gucci was chosen for running shit comps, being a troll and pretty much overall an ego driven fag means that the previous 7 pages and suggestions was all a massive waste of time. I agree with choosing HB but the moment you choose someone trying to earn celebrity in a bracket instead of leading them or encouraging activity is the day that this forum should stop pretending to have serious discussions or claim to be bracket building.

now one chose gucci, whoever did wont be taken into consideration and to my part i could never take serious

and i have to disagree with your wording "instructing"

#PaynefullORHoneyBadger

If Honeybadger doesn't get this after everything he has done for the level 20-24 / 20-29 community, then something is terribly wrong.

I actually don't want bracket manager. I feel you don't need a bracket manager to want to make a difference or a change.

The entire purpose of bracket manager is to be Myrm's eyes and ears for this website. I hate to say this but if you ain't on Myrm's real id or building repore somehow with him. The brackets forum doesn't benefit. In all honest bracket manager should have been decided after twink cup. Myrm's got a lot on his plate. But I'm glad to add Myrm's to my real Id if he has any bracket concerns or wants to bounce an idea off me.

I actually don't want bracket manager. I feel you don't need a bracket manager to want to make a difference or a change.

The entire purpose of bracket manager is to be Myrm's eyes and ears for this website. I hate to say this but if you ain't on Myrm's real id or building repore somehow with him. The brackets forum doesn't benefit. In all honest bracket manager should have been decided after twink cup. Myrm's got a lot on his plate. But I'm glad to add Myrm's to my real Id if he has any bracket concerns or wants to bounce an idea off me.

Oh no you just didn't! :(

Hmm, in terms of intentions I can honestly say that if someone being bracket manager is simply being a reflexive sycophant ,there would be no difference in having a bracket manager to not having a bracket manager. I for one would like to see the bracket manager putting together contests, promoting the bracket and anything that can enhance the 29 community. The driving force behind bold decisions, not a "YES MAN".
[MENTION=5141]Myrm[/MENTION] is busy, as I see he is involved in a lot of 19 activity, and I would like to believe that the person who took over TI is a general twinker and not a 19 fanatic. I personally have nothing against 19s but there is no interest for me in it either. I would gladly do the job of bracket manager if it would allow me to set plans in motion to greatly enhance the bracket, I will even support anyone else who has the same ideologies. But if it means just following instructions...I will not be a conduit for monotonous semi-focus change.

NB: The amount of focus on 19s, even on events outside of it, NWL...year round 19s season etc. Is so focused since the new owner of TI came into play, that a bracket manager for 29s solely dedicated to 29s is very much needed. The last thing I want is 19s getting the big fat juicy steak and 29s getting the left over scaps and vegies ewww!

Users who are viewing this thread