EU Noblegarden: Hard Boiled Help

If anyone needs help with this on US servers, I can go on my P2P account and help with this or any of the achievements by offering portals and trips around on my Sandstone Drake :3

Can any P2Ps on US realms still help with this? (9 pm PST 4/28, 13 hours until end of event)

I was planning to tackle this too. Are there many, many deaths involved? My main is a human BM hunter, so I have no stealth or other useful mitigation. Is there an optimal route? I can fly to Tanaris, after that I'm on my own ...
IMH Experience, deaths are involved as f2p in Un'goro, though mitigated after much exploring of pathways. However, a transformed noble bunny probably does not have the speed to get through even a 'safer' route.
I got this by getting to Un'goro lakes, waiting in a (relatively) safe place, then asking other players to invite me to a group. Sometimes this is a kind favour, sometimes you can (with a branch, so take one) then reciprocate.

Let’s prepare for next year
Ach; trawling through old posts looking for stuff of interest (and thanks to Icehawk and likes for some really good posts), as have three weeks away from my active WoW computer... Remembered this quest as a 'wait and beg' (got it eventually), but pretty unrealistic to do as a morphed bunny. Probably won't change with Shadowlands.

Please forgive reminiscing! Nostalgia just ain't what it used to be...

Users who are viewing this thread