EU Noblegarden: Hard Boiled Help

JamuThatsWho

I made it to the Golakka Hot Springs on my Starter Edition account, and I wanted to know if anyone here with a sub could use a Blossoming Branch on me?

I'm usually online in the evenings between 20:00-23:00 BST.

Realm: Draenor, EU
Faction: Horde
Name: Ghasharzol

I made it to the Golakka Hot Springs on my Starter Edition account, and I wanted to know if anyone here with a sub could use a Blossoming Branch on me?
I can't be certain if it'll still work... but when I solo'd this years ago, I simply bound my Hearthstone in Un'Goro and then went back to hunting eggs until one transformed me into a bunny. No "Branch" necessary. ;)

I was planning to tackle this too. Are there many, many deaths involved? My main is a human BM hunter, so I have no stealth or other useful mitigation. Is there an optimal route? I can fly to Tanaris, after that I'm on my own ...

Cheater

Anyway, I can't help you because I'm USA realms but let's use this thread to get some folks paired up and knock this out.

I'm down to help on USA realms
Hey, I get lazy sometimes.

And same here.

:D

damn bro i always thought you were EU
never seen you in BGs EVER
I honestly wonder if that's sarcasm or not.

Because Chops sure does a lot of BGs.

I can't be certain if it'll still work... but when I solo'd this years ago, I simply bound my Hearthstone in Un'Goro and then went back to hunting eggs until one transformed me into a bunny. No "Branch" necessary. ;)

That's actually genius, trying that tonight, thanks!

iirc the bunny costume counts as a "silence" and it wont let you cast hearthstone.

Edit: hearthstone works while costumed, hearthstone TOYS do not.

Last edited:
Really dumb question, but can someone give me a brief guide on how/what to do to get the hard-boiled egg trinket? I thought you couldn't get it any longer from what I have found so I am mis-informed until now.

I managed to solo this, with only many deaths (mostly attributable to corpse running fps). Only Marshal's Stand is any use here, because the bunny buff will survive hearthing, but not flying. So set hs to Marshal's Stand, go and get buff, then hearth back. Head towards Fire Plume Ridge (mob density is way lower here), and from there to Golakka Hot Springs. It will be really helpful here if you have a friend or sub to clear the way for you - the respawn rate of the elementals on the mountain and the dinos is slow enough to support logging in and out, and the flying dinos are touch and go. I died the first time waiting to lay my egg to a random respawn, but second run I had time to spare and run back to the fp.

if f2p can join arena, you can run to the end point, que arena , and when you leav arena , you are alive, that worked well for me in some zones. Not sure if they fixxed it, but i dont think so

Users who are viewing this thread