NO EXP Below 20?

Bal

So I recently got back into playing WoW and I'd like to play the F2P version, my goal is to get all possible achievements, do all possible quests, all possible reputations, I want to total the game before getting any gametime and playing on that character.

The thing is, as you do dungeons, quests, BGs, etc, you get level. Once you are at level 20 the BG and PVP part of the game is dead. So I gave up on my idea and just made allied races (starting at 10) and done BGs 'til I'm 20, deleted the character and repeat.

I have noticed today a guy with EXP OFF in one of these BGs, he had full warforged gear and was matched with me and the other players from the 19 bracket. How did he do that?

Ah I see, thanks for the clarification! I'll see to deleting this thread if possible, if not then I assume an admin may do it?

Not to sound so final about it… it’s just a bannable offense. Something about the game detects you aren’t supposed in the BG and tries to port back to sw/org. You have to intercept the port and break it.

If you really want to pvp with WF you could reroll and gear. Pick something that can easily solo at 10. 1-2 weeks should get you a decent set. If you can enter bg with the xp diminishing debuff that will prolong your pvp. Will be hard to get that though as pure f2p, you have to group with someone with xpoff for it to apply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bal

Users who are viewing this thread