No BoE rogue spec

Finks

OG
So I have made a new rogue on Medivh and right now not planning on transferring my 80 or my other 5 twinks. The question is, with lack of hit from BoAs should I spec 2/2 SS, 5/5 DW and 3/5 Precision or go deeper into precision?

TwinkorDie said:
spec into minor accuracy elixers. my rogue does. the only piece of hit gear i have is deviate belt and i dominate bg's. rogue is in sig btw.

^ This

kjasdkljalsk (10+ chars)

Just make a Death Knight and level it to 80.

That's how I did it, and it only takes around 50 hours to go from 55 to 80.

Hit gear with agility potions beats non-hit gear with hit potions.

Rayu said:
Just make a Death Knight and level it to 80.

That's how I did it, and it only takes around 50 hours to go from 55 to 80.

Hit gear with agility potions beats non-hit gear with hit potions.

so being even on agi (assuming 3agi on spider cape) losing 4str and 3stam to get 11 hit beats having the 8agi 4str 3stam and 13 hit?

TwinkorDie said:
so being even on agi (assuming 3agi on spider cape) losing 4str and 3stam to get 11 hit beats having the 8agi 4str 3stam and 13 hit?

If you don't get hit gear you lose;

0,1% crit

0,2% dodge

4 attack power

And you gain;

30 health

~0,94% increased chance to hit with white hits (as your abilities cap at 5%)

Asuming you get the other BoA shoulders.

I say hit gear beats non-hit gear, especially since you won't be able to use potions in arenas making you miss your abilities and they will be extremely expensive for WSG use. Also, the over-capped hit only affects white hits while the crit/dodge also affect abilities, same goes for the AP.

PS it's VERY late, so maybe I'm making big miscalculations here, don't flame me.

TwinkorDie said:
all im saying is you get overcap hit and more stats...dont see how that makes gearing for hit better. though since the potions cant be used in arena i would gear hit in arena but every other situation just pop a potion and dont sacrafice slots for inferior gear.

I honestly think hit gear with +8 agility potion beats non-hit gear with the minor accuracy potion, so I don't see why we would be sacrificing gear slots.

Using minor acc. pots is hardly sustainable with out considerable funding. He's talking about non-boa rogue set up here. Streamlining his costs to an effective state will allow him to play more and farm less.

Hit gear > Hit elixir in this case.

Excellent thanks guys. Yeah "Only 50 hours" of leveling a DK isn't even close to worth it with my schedule. If all goes well with Twink Info the guild I will load one of my toons on Mug'Thol with a bunch of BoAs and transfer him over, but other than that, no thanks. Looks like the hit gear will have to do. Ojnly other question then is what ring do I replace with the +4 hit one? [ITEM]Seal of Sylvanas [/ITEM] or [ITEM]Legionnaire's Band [/ITEM]?

Rayu said:
I honestly think hit gear with +8 agility potion beats non-hit gear with the minor accuracy potion, so I don't see why we would be sacrificing gear slots.

Stats with sentry cloak, protector's ring, and accuracy elixir instead of simple pearl ring and spidersilk:

7 stam

11 ag

4 str

13 hit

Stats with hit gear and agility elixir:

4 stam

11 ag

11 hit

So how are those better?

gr1pp said:
That doesn't matter, the OP doesn't even use bta so he obviously isn't going to minmax his twink, and with bta gear gearing for hit is indeed better.

Those were stats without bta...

Users who are viewing this thread