No BoE rogue spec

gr1pp said:
And stats without bta are redundant, because he isn't going to make the best out of his twink anyway.

And your generalizations are redundant and make you look completely ignorant. Since when does having access to BOAs make you "getting the best" out of your twink? Some players don't have mains nor the time to actually go level a char to 80 and farm shards/emblems for the BOAs. I'd actually say people who crutch on BOAs are worse off than those that don't and make do without them.

Maerduk said:
And your generalizations are redundant and make you look completely ignorant. Since when does having access to BOAs make you "getting the best" out of your twink?

Sounds like you're all about pwning scrubs in pug wsg, and probably can't grasp the idea behind competitive twinking. And I honestly pity you for that, but it makes trying to explain basic stuff to you worthless, because that's just not what you care about.

gr1pp said:
Sounds like you're all about pwning scrubs in pug wsg, and probably can't grasp the idea behind competitive twinking. And I honestly pity you for that, but it makes trying to explain basic stuff to you worthless, because that's just not what you care about.

Lol yes because my stating that not having BoAs doesn't make you a bad twink immediately leads to yet another generalization/assumption. You're seriously an annoyance and your ignorance makes me laugh.

Just like I explained before, you just can't grasp the idea of competitive twinking, and therefore give some terribad advice on this forum. But as long as the majority of twinks think just like you, I guess you'll have a fun time posting that crap.

gr1pp said:
Just like I explained before, you just can't grasp the idea of competitive twinking, and therefore give some terribad advice on this forum. But as long as the majority of twinks think just like you, I guess you'll have a fun time posting that crap.

^Yet another generalization. Your usage of "terribad" and scrub makes me even more convinced at your lack of credibility.

Wtb Popcorn

You can still easy get hit capped without BOA's

Deviate Scale Belt = +3 hit

Simple Pearl Ring = +4 hit

Spidersilk Drape = +4 hit

That's currently the hit gear I'm using.

Kítty

TwinkorDie said:
spec into minor accuracy elixers. my rogue does. the only piece of hit gear i have is deviate belt and i dominate bg's. rogue is in sig btw.

I Agree. Ive tried both

Yeah just so I don't seem like a "scrub" player. I will be 100% honest. I am enjoying the Twink Info guild experience, but right now I am only willing to go so far in terms of commitment. I mean this is a guild that the GM went from quitting WoW all together, to forming a brand new "mega guild" on a fresh server. So for now, I will roll a 19 in gear that is BiS without having an 80. If all goes well, trust me, I have many ways to either get my twinks up to snuff, or transfer my other finished twinks. Here is my current twinked rogue as example. The World of Warcraft Armory

Oh and gr1pp, yeah you were acting a bit.... naw never mind, I don't have to say it, you all ready know.

gr1pp said:

Are you Baddies from Gilneas, your just as bad a flamer as he is if your not. I think most of us would rather have you go somewhere else and we dont appriciate any of your info as its not helpful at all. Its as bad as making a post saying "What are you, stupid" when someone asks you a question. GTFO of here. Your giving these forums nothing but problems

Pretty much every post gr1pp makes consists of one sentence, and that sentence will include one of the following terms:

• competitive twinking
  • that's retarded
  • 0/10
  • bad idea
  • you're wrong

To gr1pp: You're a pro, we get it. I don't question that you have a lot of knowledge about 19s and "competitive twinking", but nobody will care as long as you don't add constructive info. Share your knowledge instead of telling people how wrong they are. That said, let's get back on topic and help the OP out :)

I dont even know for sure if he is a pro twink.. he almost never finishes with anything else outside of wow you are retarded. The end. No reason why. You just are. Keep in mind this has not been directed to me yet so I am unbiased as of yet.

Edit: He hasnt played in a while either.. which I won't hold against him but dude you need to lose the condescending tone on a HELP <----- (not omg everyone here is pro) board.

Show me proof he's pro. Pics or it didn't happen.

Well, it doesn't really matter if he's pro or not, the real "pro's" are the members posting helpful info :)

Users who are viewing this thread