US Niz 29 Druid PvP Video!

Well if you knew anything about YouTube you'd know that views are calculated by IP address, so basically in conclusion no matter how many times I click on a video it will still only count as 1 view because my IP address was already registered in the system as viewing that video. ;-)
I think what he means is that if the same person watches the video from 5 different locations on 5 different PC's then that will count has 5 new views, although it came from the same person. Is that correct?

I think what he means is that if the same person watches the video from 5 different locations on 5 different PC's then that will count has 5 new views, although it came from the same person. Is that correct?
Ya you could do that, but why would I have 5 computers in 5 different locations just to gain 5 views lmao? I get enough views as it is, I don't think anyone is that desperate.

Ya you could do that, but why would I have 5 computers in 5 different locations just to gain 5 views lmao? I get enough views as it is, I don't think anyone is that desperate.

weren't you desperate enough to make multiple accounts then compliment ur own video?

Oh, i'm not saying you do, i was simply saying if someone wanted to or more-a-less asking if that would work. As stated above, it would.

weren't you desperate enough to make multiple accounts then compliment ur own video?
Ya back in the good ole twinkinfo days? That's when I was on a constant meth high and out of my mind lmfao. Glad that shit is over with.

Oh, i'm not saying you do, i was simply saying if someone wanted to or more-a-less asking if that would work. As stated above, it would.
If you want to do that then go for it, but that's way too much work for me. I'm lazy asfuk! ;-)

But anyways I'm contributing to the bump of this thread way too much, peace out homies!

/flex on foolz

sooooo go from a methhead too a meat head? i smell bullshit²

Users who are viewing this thread