US Niz 29 Druid PvP Video!

I feel like some parts were either over-edited and could've been omitted or were impertinent and could've been omitted as well. Overall it was a pleasant video to watch, well done.

I feel like some parts were either over-edited and could've been omitted or were impertinent and could've been omitted as well. Overall it was a pleasant video to watch, well done.
I'll teach him don't worry, next vid will be pro.

IRL 400#s doesnt leave his computer^^, lol xD. All good niz i thought vid was good even though i was featured more in guccis than yours!! LOL xD

IRL 400#s doesnt leave his computer^^, lol xD. All good niz i thought vid was good even though i was featured more in guccis than yours!! LOL xD
That's cause my goal was to feature as many BiS BM monks as possible and flex on em. Mission accomplished!

ya bro you did a GREAAAT job i bet you fapped to it for like 2 weeks xD. 1/2 the views are probably from yourself.

ya bro you did a GREAAAT job i bet you fapped to it for like 2 weeks xD. 1/2 the views are probably from yourself.
Well if you knew anything about YouTube you'd know that views are calculated by IP address, so basically in conclusion no matter how many times I click on a video it will still only count as 1 view because my IP address was already registered in the system as viewing that video. ;-)

Well if you knew anything about YouTube you'd know that views are calculated by IP address, so basically in conclusion no matter how many times I click on a video it will still only count as 1 view because my IP address was already registered in the system as viewing that video. ;-)
ahhhh so those music videos that have over 1 billion views, they were watched by over a billion different people! damn man that sounds legit af!

ahhhh so those music videos that have over 1 billion views, they were watched by over a billion different people! damn man that sounds legit af!
Correct, there are over 6 billion people on earth maybe more. If I go to my YouTube statistics I can see how many people in every state, country, region, all over the world are watching my videos. I have people in Kazakhstan watching my stuff lmao, it's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread