Niffelvar's in MoP

oh lmao, well at least I was right I am mad now :mad:

but wasn't damage changing on many weapon tho? Haven't really payed much attention

oh lmao, well at least I was right I am mad now :mad:

but wasn't damage changing on many weapon tho? Haven't really payed much attention

I donno about other weapon's but the damage they given to Nifflevar's is retarded. I am starting to feel like it's abit too OP , even tho they are my main weapons.

Its best to leave this bracket before mop.

Is it just me that Feels that Mop will be amazing? :O

I will check out Apolyn right away

Apolyn Wep dmg was increased from 600something to 800 something, about 250 + so niffs isnt THAAT buffed

they also halved abilities that scale with weapon damage. not much to see here.

you are missing the point.

if A is better than B, 50% of A is still better than 50% of B.

So they threw niff crutching bads a bone, lets tell the world about it

in fact, most of the nifflevar users are way above average from my observation.

and btw this is a forum, this is where people tell the world about things.

1, 90% reduction will not go live.
2, if a 71 nifflevar rogue cannot kill someone, a 70 rogue cannot either. so your point is?

in fact, most of the nifflevar users are way above average from my observation.

and btw this is a forum, this is where people tell the world about things.

They are not above average, there is a reason they need niffs- they are bad. Why else would most of niff users also use taziks?

They are not above average, there is a reason they need niffs- they are bad. Why else would most of niff users also use taziks?

you sound butthurt to be honest...

anyone that goes through the hassle to get both nifflevar and taziks probably spends too much time and effort on this game to be bad.

and your logic is bad, someone uses nifflevar doesn't mean he needs to use nifflevar. he can probably still own you with a regular weapon, but he just chooses to use nifflevar to make it even easier.

you sound butthurt to be honest...

anyone that goes through the hassle to get both nifflevar and taziks probably spends too much time and effort on this game to be bad.

and your logic is bad, someone uses nifflevar doesn't mean he needs to use nifflevar. he can probably still own you with a regular weapon, but he just chooses to use nifflevar to make it even easier.
You are the smartest persone i've met within twink community so far.
People need to understand taht a Pro PvPer will always go for a BiS Item. and Niffs by far are the best weapons a Melee user can have. If i were a RPer i would stick to the logic "no Tazik , no Synapse no lvl 71"
Who tha hell cares if i do big damage. My HP pool is stil the same like others. And belive me, most of those guys who talk trash about Niffs would equip them right away if they had them in their back pack.

And btw to all Niff haters. It takes around 200 hours of Arche Farming and leveling Arche from 1 - 525 TWICE to get 2 Niffs. Good luck farming it. Hate when people speak about those weapons as if they are god's given.,

Users who are viewing this thread