Niffelvar's in MoP

Im sorry if my logics are bad. If people need ulduar level gear to be sucessful in the 70 bracket then they are obviously pro, how could i have been so foolish? Btw link ur twink in this bracket, i could use a laugh

Im sorry if my logics are bad. If people need ulduar level gear to be sucessful in the 70 bracket then they are obviously pro, how could i have been so foolish? Btw link ur twink in this bracket, i could use a laugh

1, yes it is ulduar gear
2, the same rogue that 100-0 you with nifflevar can probably also 100-0 you with Last Month's Mutton, he doesn't need to use nifflevar to be successful. it's like saying "elton john needs to be homosexual to sing well", do you realize how stupid that sounds?
3, yes you have been foolish
4, even a person that doesn't play WoW can tell that your way of thinking is ridiculously stupid. but i was twinking at 70 before you started playing wow, i leveled my rogue to 80 out of boredom.

Glance you were 70 twinking during bc? well shit, pretty pro I guess rofl - and I am foolish because some people i.e yourself don't take substantially better weapons as an advantage. Why am i even arguing with a bg hero in the 70 bracket forums, though. You win, I submit.

Glance you were 70 twinking during bc? well shit, pretty pro I guess rofl - and I am foolish because some people i.e yourself don't take substantially better weapons as an advantage. Why am i even arguing with a bg hero in the 70 bracket forums, though. You win, I submit.

Dagamela for tink president.

CAN good players use niffs? Yes.

Do good players generally use niffs? No.

you sound butthurt to be honest...

anyone that goes through the hassle to get both nifflevar and taziks probably spends too much time and effort on this game to be bad.

and your logic is bad, someone uses nifflevar doesn't mean he needs to use nifflevar. he can probably still own you with a regular weapon, but he just chooses to use nifflevar to make it even easier.

Please have my children, I love you.

Are you playing 70's bracker to showcase any form of skill of what? Atleast not me.
There are many reason for why i play at lvl 70 bracket.
I play at lvl 70 bracket to faceroll in arena , but i find it rather hard to do, with rogues and mages ( not anymore tho) killing you within global cooldown with Tazik's and 1 shot macroes.
It's fine by me tho... I love the challenge, and i love the fact that it takes knowledge of your class to perfirm well as a Frost DK in arena when the odds are like that.

There are many reason for why i play at lvl 70 bracket.
I play at lvl 70 bracket to faceroll in arena , but i find it rather hard to do, with rogues and mages ( not anymore tho) killing you within global cooldown with Tazik's and 1 shot macroes.
It's fine by me tho... I love the challenge, and i love the fact that it takes knowledge of your class to perfirm well as a Frost DK in arena when the odds are like that.

You just named one reason to play the 70's bracket, to faceroll in arena.

In my case I play it for fun. Therefore I rather roll classes like rogue and DK's with nifflevar instead of a warlock for example.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just named one reason to play the 70's bracket, to faceroll in arena.

In my case I play it for fun. Therefore I rather roll classes like rogue and DK's with nifflevar instead of a warlock for example.

well ofc i do enjoy it as well... else i wouldn't play at all :) also u dont have to grind gear with each new season and content. and arenas are rather fast pased

Neilyo told me to play 70 bracket. He told me that players of my skill range were there. I must be too good for endgame or sumfin.

Neilyo told me to play 70 bracket. He told me that players of my skill range were there. I must be too good for endgame or sumfin.

donno what skill level your talkin about but i can tell you that 90% of lvl 70 twinks are clueless people when it comes to PvP

Users who are viewing this thread