New warsong jump

LMFAO, You're cute, I still like you as a person whether I know you or not. Sorry for the late responses playing a 85 Hunter in greens.

Hi Zir <333 I still haven't repayed you for Diplomat XD

Rofl, didn't you give up your account? You can repay me by faction changing my dorf to a cow paladin. <3

Ah well my friend made my priest horde, sooo if you were to go horde I could take my account back and que together ^.^

Reflexes said:
Quelf ur a weird lil fucker aren't you?

you should be scared of me i sell drugs at my middle school and i saw ppl die you are so lucky that you have that screen to hide behind pussy where u live ima fuck you up

Quelfep said:
you should be scared of me i sell drugs at my middle school and i saw ppl die you are so lucky that you have that screen to hide behind pussy where u live ima fuck you up

U don't know wut I been thru son!

I seen this a few months ago - It is NOT just druids.

Although a druid did take the flag up to that spot, Furi was able to get up there using sprint as a BE rogue to return the flag - without Shadowstep.

Reflexes said:
U don't know wut I been thru son!

i dont have to. i know that i am the best in the world (irl not n3rdy games xD) and have already been thru EVERYTHING fathomable even things unfathomable to humans so all you ahve been thru is limited to the sublevels of my experiences. you are my apprentice but you teach yourself due to instinct

Quelfep said:
i dont have to. i know that i am the best in the world (irl not n3rdy games xD) and have already been thru EVERYTHING fathomable even things unfathomable to humans so all you ahve been thru is limited to the sublevels of my experiences. you are my apprentice but you teach yourself due to instinct

I'm the greatest irl I fight dolphins

Users who are viewing this thread