New Warrior Video

I like that you're not just destroying levelers the whole video, has a decent amount of twink vs twink fights. One thing that I didn't really like was the constant consumable use, think it would have been better without it. Overall good video! :)

Nothing special here and I think about 1 minute in you threw an awful drag gernade followed up by charging the wrong person (you charged some rando when you should have saved to use on efc). Proceeded to turn film off.

Be happy I made it that far in though as it takes ALOT to get me to actually finish a twinks video.

My suggestion to you is try and work on getting some amazing shots, and edit just those in. Can’t say anything else because you had a lilttle bit a comedy with that rogue bit, as well as a solid intro. It’s just, as your gameplay starts to unfold in the film and we get to see what you do during crucial plays, you fall short. Either edit those out, or as I said before wait to make a movie where you have nothing but great shots.

This might Ben harsh criticism but again, it takes a lot to impress me. And I’m not stroking some imaginary ego either, because I don’t think I’m any better of a player than anyone else, and not saying I can get better shots by any means, even if it’s might be true. I’m just saying if your going to make a twink film, remember your audience. A bunch of perfectionist. When I personally see someone who didn’t scrap a bit of film that’s has a frag belt miss, I cringe.

Nothing special here and I think about 1 minute in you threw an awful drag gernade followed up by charging the wrong person (you charged some rando when you should have saved to use on efc). Proceeded to turn film off.

Be happy I made it that far in though as it takes ALOT to get me to actually finish a twinks video.

My suggestion to you is try and work on getting some amazing shots, and edit just those in. Can’t say anything else because you had a lilttle bit a comedy with that rogue bit, as well as a solid intro. It’s just, as your gameplay starts to unfold in the film and we get to see what you do during crucial plays, you fall short. Either edit those out, or as I said before wait to make a movie where you have nothing but great shots.

This might Ben harsh criticism but again, it takes a lot to impress me. And I’m not stroking some imaginary ego either, because I don’t think I’m any better of a player than anyone else, and not saying I can get better shots by any means, even if it’s might be true. I’m just saying if your going to make a twink film, remember your audience. A bunch of perfectionist. When I personally see someone who didn’t scrap a bit of film that’s has a frag belt miss, I cringe.

Hey man,

Sorry I wasn't able to impress you. Maybe there's a little bit of confusion here. I don't make videos to show any kind of skill. I make them because I enjoy making them. They're purely for entertainment.

I personally don't take twinking that seriously and clearly not as seriously as you. I usually play one because I'm uninterested in current WoW content and have enjoyed doing it in the past. Again, just for entertainment.

I appreciate your feedback.

Nice video cool to see underpowered specs being played even though you use 24 7 speed pots which is cringey to watch.

I enjoyed the vid, solid work man. Would love to see a compilation of your plays from only Wargames sometime if you ever make a vid like that.

Users who are viewing this thread