New Video <3

I was going to give you an honest opinion of your video but then I seen that you said "Please be nice :3" so good job. :cool: <3

Did you honestly just make an 8+ minute long video of you capping, and occasionally returning, flags in Warsong Gulch pugs?

And you're expecting absolutely no criticism, or very little?

My right-hand index finger received quite the workout going through yet another 19 twink rogue video. Your videos make Saxx & Curley look like they're actually not mediocre and lost.

And what the hell was with the frivolous RPing at the start of the video, followed by your inactive guild's crest? I could of sworn I had stepped inside of a time machine that took me back 4 years or so ago when people actually thought these two displays were actually fundamental to any PvP video.

P.S: Don't open your bags mid-recording to look for something to cure the Leper Gnome debuff.

Did you honestly just make an 8+ minute long video of you capping, and occasionally returning, flags in Warsong Gulch pugs?

My right-hand index finger received quite the workout going through yet another 19 twink rogue video. Your videos make Saxx & Curley look like they're actually not mediocre and lost.

And what the hell was with the frivolous RPing at the start of the video, followed by your inactive guild's crest? I could of sworn I had stepped inside of a time machine that took me back 4 years or so ago when people actually thought these two displays were actually fundamental to any PvP video.

P.S: Don't open your bags mid-recording to look for something to cure the Leper Gnome debuff.

My videos? This is my first video :3

As for Saxx and Curley being "mediocre and lost" - If only they could get caught in stealth 4+ times a game like you.. right? :/

Although your posts do brighten my day, I regret to inform you that I was searching for my discombobulator ray >.<

P.s. nice picture of a boy sneezing! Looks like someone has allergies!

TLDR version in response to your unnecessarily large and rude post:

k.

Edit:
Yes in fact... in a game centered only around capturing the flag, I did just make a video which displays the flags actually being played as opposed to players.

Last edited by a moderator:

deathsstone would not approve of your rudeness.

Hehe nice vid,

but I think kancer is a little butthurt he is a shitter, yet he only runs with healers and hunters in a crap bracket- Definition of an elite 19 twink I guess tho.

hahaha nice vid! you inspired me to play my rogue a couple games. i got some useful info outa this cheers

I love how, when you are done watching your vid, a bunch of video suggestions with half-naked asian chicks pops up.

On topic, I think it was a nice vid, showing some of the things rouges do best, flag returns, ninja's, sapping etc., and some general stuff like interrupting, juking and a good vision for the game play. Much better than a 10min video of some rogue just ambushing sub 1k hp's clothies at 20% hp.

Users who are viewing this thread