New ruin public vent

here is a new Ruin PUBLIC Vent! Many people were sick of having to have an account set up, but you don't have to do that over here. This is a PUBLIC vent.

Info:

dirtyauction420.clanvent.com

Welcome!

Not to be rude, but do you think everyone is going to change to this one? Plus same thing will happen as happened to last one.

why would u need a mic? we use chat too.

only time will tell if everyone is switching but it looks good so far.

I'll get in, thanks for setting this up. I won't do it tonight, too lazy to set it up on a Mac.

im feariously in vent

ther wont be a password and obviously this was posted on the wow forums its a public vent.

i didnt set it up im just spreading the word. thank DA.

I'm glad to see a new vent, but currently every other person on the vent has admin. It's going to get out of hand quick.

Pizza said:
I'm glad to see a new vent, but currently every other person on the vent has admin. It's going to get out of hand quick.

yours isnt any better, pizza. i would rather be on a vent that i can actually get onto. zamg someone did 1 thing 1 time in my vent BAN HAMMER TO ALL AND GIVE THEM THEIR OWN PASSWORDS.

Pizza said:

Dirtyauction: thats not even true

Dirtyauction: pizza is a moron

Dirtyauction said:
My new public vent had 25 people logged on at its peak today, old ruin vent had maybe 2 tops.

My next point is directed towards both the second half of your comment and pizza's comment.

The way im running vent has been and will continue to be nothing less than quinessential flawlessness.

Only a handful of people that I both respect and acknowledge as "top notch" will have admin.

Conspire like that again pizza and ill just remove the admin i was nice enough to give you in the first place.

Lmfao, vent drama!

Fuck I love the 19 bracket..

Lmao I don't see any drama just DIRTY STANDING UP FOR HIS PRIDE, SWEAT, BLOOD, AND TEARS.

I don't play retail, but I will pop in once and awhile to check it out.

~Zuty

Revolution said:
Lmao I don't see any drama just DIRTY STANDING UP FOR HIS PRIDE, SWEAT, BLOOD, AND TEARS.

Mostly tears!

Honestly, knowing half you dummies - I'm going to agree with Pizza that it will get out of hand... too many times you guys get butt hurt and kicking/banning makes you feel like you're tough again.

Stabbedurazz said:
what makes it so this vent wont be spammed while the other one was?

common courtesy?

it would be too much of a pain in the ass to explain the events leading up to the password protection of the ruin private vent. my post in the other thread was just a summery pretty much.

SSB64 said:
Mostly tears!

Honestly, knowing half you dummies - I'm going to agree with Pizza that it will get out of hand... too many times you guys get butt hurt and kicking/banning makes you feel like you're tough again.

this is another thing that was wrong with the last vent, and something we had discussed fixing in this one

Supadrood said:
common courtesy?

it would be too much of a pain in the ass to explain the events leading up to the password protection of the ruin private vent. my post in the other thread was just a summery pretty much.

this is another thing that was wrong with the last vent, and something we had discussed fixing in this one

Common courtesy would be nice - but unfortunatley the 19 bracket is filled with trolls and e-thugs (as is every other bracket I guess).. I just dont see it being any different than last time.

Users who are viewing this thread