New ruin public vent

why is it so hard to believe that even though its hilarious to troll all you fucking care bears that we still care about the community and we know how much a public vent is necessary?

its not different, its a new public vent because the old one is no longer public. I'm remaining optimistic that the admins will be trustworthy and respectable.

Supadrood said:
why is it so hard to believe that even though its hilarious to troll all you fucking care bears that we still care about the community and we know how much a public vent is necessary?

its not different, its a new public vent because the old one is no longer public. I'm remaining optimistic that the admins will be trustworthy and respectable.

you are not a troll

Quelfep said:
you are not a troll

why would i troll twink info? i dont even need to post anything to have a good laugh at the kids here. its like shooting fish in the bottom of the barrel.

Supadrood said:
why would i troll twink info? i dont even need to post anything to have a good laugh at the kids here. its like shooting fish in the bottom of the barrel.

im a fish.

Supadrood said:

[video=youtube;Pd-MpXCMcIs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd-MpXCMcIs[/video]

Nohealsforju said:
Hopefully if a pass word is instituted please post it here on TI. and not on WoW forums so no kids get on :D.

Also, TY for info i will be on it tomorrow.
No kids use twinkinfo! You're a genius!

amirite!?

Also, by kids i mean level 80s who find the info on the forums log on the try to act like e-thugs it happened once it was funny when the person got banned.

Also, people spammed on the vent it clearly wasn't a twink since for 1 why would some try to get them selves banned. So ya twink info is a better place since it is intended for twinks.

Nohealsforju said:
amirite!?

Also, by kids i mean level 80s who find the info on the forums log on the try to act like e-thugs it happened once it was funny when the person got banned.

Also, people spammed on the vent it clearly wasn't a twink since for 1 why would some try to get them selves banned. So ya twink info is a better place since it is intended for twinks.
You're terrible

• . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--

Dirtyauction said:
My new public vent had 25 people logged on at its peak today, old ruin vent had maybe 2 tops.

My next point is directed towards both the second half of your comment and pizza's comment.

The way im running vent has been and will continue to be nothing less than quinessential flawlessness.

Only a handful of people that I both respect and acknowledge as "top notch" will have admin.

Conspire like that again pizza and ill just remove the admin i was nice enough to give you in the first place.

The point I was trying to make is if the vent has so many admins, it has the potential to get out of hand. I'm glad there's a new vent. Stunna didn't put enough time into his and requiring personal passwords was a bad idea.

Pizza said:
The point I was trying to make is if the vent has so many admins, it has the potential to get out of hand. I'm glad there's a new vent. Stunna didn't put enough time into his and requiring personal passwords was a bad idea.

Other than you always spamming the info in every battleground (even though it was a public vent)

You could have put time into the vent if you wanted also, but yea. I did what I knew to do and didn't want to mess around too much with the different security things and have people being banned a lot. Even though I didn't need skinny to be admin.

Hardly anyone using it when I've been on =/

Stunnashadez said:
Other than you always spamming the info in every battleground (even though it was a public vent)

You could have put time into the vent if you wanted also, but yea. I did what I knew to do and didn't want to mess around too much with the different security things and have people being banned a lot. Even though I didn't need skinny to be admin.

I spammed the vent because it was made for 19 twinks in Ruin. Why not give it out to all the 19 twinks in Ruin? I wasn't on that much, but that doesn't mean I wasn't a good admin when I was on.

Users who are viewing this thread