[NEW] ilvl35+

Supposedly, you are unable to get the first quest in the series. It's req 30 - unless it has been changed recently.

Maraudine Prisoner Manifest - Item - World of Warcraft

At the moment, right clicking the item it shows an error message with 'You are not high enough level for that quest'

Me and Deesick have both ticketed GMs to whom both of which have replied 'We're currently looking into it'

So fingers crossed the new patch makes the quest available rather then the item's tooltip changed to 'requires level 30'

edit: forgot to mention that there's better rewards further on the chain (if the first quest in chain is at 29, all quests in chain can be completed at 29)

We have tested that, too low lvl.

Same tested but you cant start the quest...

It states you need to be 28 but still when you click it it presumes you are to low level even i'm 29.

If they fix it, some warriors paladins and hunter will be happy as it becomes the new BIS axe (its ilevel 35)

Also rogues will be happy !! with ilevel 35 sword !

Death to Agogridon - Quest - World of Warcraft

Amalea, the item drop (this item begins a quest) states it requires 28, wowhead says 31, blizz doesnt know wtf is going on, so hopefully they reduce the requirement to 28 like the item says, rather then raise the tooltips required level to 31.

every rogue/pally cross their fingers, every squishy clothie pray it doesnt happen because bis ret pallies will be grabbing mongoose and reaching like 25-29% crit chance with a wep that's close to BoA axe's top end and .5 seconds faster

I was talking about the final quest in the chain.. Just because the first part of the series requires, or is supposed to require lvl 28, that doesn't necessarily mean that that final quest needs to have a 28 requirement as well..

Chances are the first quest is bugged, and will be fixed eventually - but the final part of the chain wont be, as it makes perfect sense.

Quest chains always worked like, if the first quest in the chain requires 15 for example, if the last quest in chain requires level 85, the level 15 will still be able to finish the chain.

take the old seal of wrynn for example, the unsent letter required 15, the last quest in the chain required 31 (as stated on wowhead at the time) but you could get seal of wrynn on a 19.

I could be wrong.. I hope I am wrong, as I would love the axe.

You should - you mentioned why earlier - pray I am right.

Made a ticket myself first week of Cata. Gm answered the item is meant to be level 31 but the tooltip of the Prisoner Manifest is wrong. I heart something about a change next patch, tho?

To be honest, i hope this wont go live.

Hunters, paladins and rogues will get ilevel 35 enchant and will be even more powerfull.

Mongoose, +35 agi or +70ap...

For casters or non axe users (druids) this will be a big disapointment.

I spoke to a GM about it as well a while ago and he said that it will change in next patch and that we will DEFINATLY be able to do it.

I did have a bit of a moan about the fact that I cant do it atm and because of that he should therefore give me the axe because I'm just such a nice guy..... he however didnt go for it....suprisingly enough.

I did make my concerns known that I didnt want to miss out on the items and was worried that they would change the level of the quest so didnt want to wait before either getting the items or being able to complete it but he did assure me that we would be able to do it after the patch.

If i'm wrong, I give you permission to give me a spanking in game...oh wait...nothing different. lol

Deesick

I also ticketed a GM after doing the quest line a couple of weeks back. GM said that the tooltip was incorrect and the quest levle will not be lowered.

Sadface

Users who are viewing this thread