New ILVL 54 artefact weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone PM me about how to do this? I might have to come back and sub. Or forward me the discord - i'd prefer not to use this option but if i need to i will. I don't have a functioning headset right now so i don't have a mic.

Also, if it were me, and i had an ilvl 49 weapon i might hedge and not use the bug.

Last edited:
SO... is no one gonna address the fact there's a "bug" that lets you convert BOE relics that result in an ivl 54 artifact weapon? I thought this was a community what's up with the secrecy. Greedy? Want it before it gets fixed? or are you waiting till you've farmed the relics for your artifact spec? #FixAllArtifacts #FixEpicNecks These exploits are getting out of hand

RIP BLIZZ

Gonna have to shelve my pure f2ps for a bit I guess, this is a pretty extreme gap to overcome even for me.Def not going to replace my gf'd 49 weapons with 54s though just to be safe. Think I will let you guys be the test group for this one haha. Guess for now I will continue doing every quest I can and doing dungeons in a casual manner until this dies down a bit.

Also lul at the people who think blizzard is spying on this site............................ ;)

i prefer all toons having i54 over selective few toons having i49

Yes, so let's stop all toons from having it by deleting the posts detailing how to do it.

Don't play the "Blizzard reads these!!!" card. They don't.

maybe start thinking one more step ahead, in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread