New ILVL 54 artefact weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogkushrayz#5168 加我吧哈哈 我已经全职业54神器拿手上了

hm. pic must be cached for me since shows on the browser i posted on but not another. ohwell it wasn't that funny anyway.

Last edited:
I cannot wait to see the tomfuckery that is Hunters wearing ilvl54 Artifacts with broken GFed gear.
f9b7bccc4680f252c4fdab3f3373ce9d.jpg

UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!!!

Some enchants require the weapon to be below ilvl 50, so if you upgraded to 54 you wouldnt be able to use those enchants.

I stupidly rushed ahead with many of the upgrades - do you know which ones specifically don't work?

Second - can i 'downgrade' the artifact?

Like most pre bfa enchants

Just insert a none bugged relic to replace the high ilvl one, enchant it, and apply a new bugged one.

Thanks - will it just say it can't be applied or will it just not give you the stats if you put it on?

Looks like it says too high level for crusader at least

Ok thanks.

You said that just about all the enchants that you might apply post level 50 are worse than the ones lower than ilvl 50. What do you think are the exceptions? I haven't had time to look through or test some of the enchants you'd get to put on above ilvl 50

So, this opens up the selection for bows/guns, right? Recommendations? Looking at Swoop's sheet.

The chants/scopes restrict themselves according to item level, not char level. I have several Hellscream bows, with various scopes that don't work for low levels.
Saw Winterly post on how to get the ilvl54 arti weapon today.. Just gotten a number of them.. Will try out to see how it differs from the hellscream socket boas

Saw Winterly post on how to get the ilvl54 arti weapon today.. Just gotten a number of them.. Will try out to see how it differs from the hellscream socket boas

was wondering the exact same thing - does this change whats best for bow?

I think many of them are restricted by a level req tho.

was wondering the exact same thing - does this change whats best for bow?

I think many of them are restricted by a level req tho.
Just tested.. On a lvl29.. The ilvl54 gives a significant higher dmg on aim shot than on a hellscream bow, at lvl29 it's showing this difference, I would assume on a lvl14 it will be even more significant increase

If tune properly, the ilvl54's aim shot shows about 1600+, a hellscream config gives close to 1500+.. My hellscream config consistently gets up to 3 to 3.4k crit in bg, so I assume the ilvl54 when crits should exceed this.

Last edited:
Hi everybody!

Emelia You said that only linked items when equipped can be wrapped. Where do you find relics of this type? Thx so mutch for help <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread