New ILVL 54 artefact weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub just droped on my warroir, did sum bgs.
Hunters are good, but good heals still win the game,
my first game alliance was stacked with hunters and we won, came up against a gally pre made 2 monks and geared dps, we had no healz was a waste of time fightin them.
I would rather be on a team with good healz anyday then a team stacked with hunters.

What level does your artifact weapon need to be. Always used to wait until level 20 to get it and then quest for the relics. But now can you get your arti weapon at 10 and boost it to 54? Just curious on a new char I'm going to level

What level does your artifact weapon need to be. Always used to wait until level 20 to get it and then quest for the relics. But now can you get your arti weapon at 10 and boost it to 54? Just curious on a new char I'm going to level
your artifact starts at ilvl 20 regardless of what character level you are when you acquire it

Your character can get it at lvl10 if you want to make a lvl10 twink, with the wrap relics it will still give you ilvl54

I didn't get an artefact weapon yet. It seems like you need a different weapon for each spec? Or can you use one for different specs?

Anyone know a good place to farm frost?
I farmed different places in Azsuna but only got storm (about one every 20min, but only storm).

Last edited:
Can use them for whatever but they keep the main stat from the spec they are for. So take druid for example the game will let you use the feral artifact in resto but you would be better off using either the Boomie or Resto ones for resto since those have int on them.

The part of the tooltip that says a required spec is for the legacy effect/on-use that has been disabled

Imagine if Blizzard didnt pull a "No fun allowed" gimmick and made legacy effects work.
Twinking would certainly be a split image of end-game content. Would fucking love to see Sargeras' scepter doing its Legion ability again. but then hunters would be more broken and........scratch that bad idea........

Can use them for whatever but they keep the main stat from the spec they are for. So take druid for example the game will let you use the feral artifact in resto but you would be better off using either the Boomie or Resto ones for resto since those have int on them.

The part of the tooltip that says a required spec is for the legacy effect/on-use that has been disabled
Wanted to add on this. Fury warrior gets 2x2h. But can be used in arms as 1x 2h. Also to point out. Classes like feral, guardian, boomy. Rogue. Monk. All dual wield can be double enchanted when equip, still 1 slot in bag / bank
[doublepost=1629221109,1629220865][/doublepost]Also, as 10 twink. I got assbringer up with wrappers, but i wont get my epic tank gems.. if bliz goes brr.. atleast i have my intended bis.

Not clear if you can still make something ilvl 54 but nothing was done to nerf weapons already made ilvl 54 as of today.

I am a lvl20 vet with lvl 33 Artifact weapon, how do i boost it to lvl 54? I cannot find a post how to do this.

salut tout le monde, j'ai l'impression qu'on ne peut plus embaler les reliques... lorsque j'essais, le jeu m'afiche la remarque suivante : Erreur interne relative au sac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread