New cloak for 39+ twinks?

Goodjoerb

Legend
Hi, I was just fooling around on Wowhead when I stumbled upon this:

Cloak of Coordination - Item - World of Warcraft

If this Is to be implemented Into the game as a cloak, you might want to be In a guild with a high rank/level.

Due to the fact that It has a Itemlevel over 300, you could possibly enchant It with one of the new cloak enchants o_O .

Feedback please :)

it checks the req lvl before the ilvl. So it wil only get the +35 enchants. Quest itms does not have a req lvl and then the ilvl desides.

- Nice find though

Med'an said:
it checks the req lvl before the ilvl. So it wil only get the +35 enchants. Quest itms does not have a req lvl and then the ilvl desides.

this.

on the other hand, apparently common sense isn't really that common.

glancealot said:
this.

on the other hand, apparently common sense isn't really that common.

You're an idiot (as always). The guy has 1 post, COMMON SENSE would tell us that maybe he isn't clued into how the enchanting works for twinks.

Apparently common sense really isn't that common.

Sanitarium said:
You're an idiot (as always). The guy has 1 post, COMMON SENSE would tell us that maybe he isn't clued into how the enchanting works for twinks.

Apparently common sense really isn't that common.

Thank you :D

Have been away from wow for a long time :p

basically what he was saying was that prior to patch 4.0.1 going live, if a piece of gear had a required lvl and item lvl, it would check the req lvl first and base the chant on that. apparently though, there is either a bug or blizz changed this and now it checks the item lvl and doesnt care about the req lvl.

He means that when you want to enchant an item with TBC enchants, it now only checks wether the ilvl (item level) is 35 or higher. So in the case of Ero, he has a chest which requires lvl 34 but has an ilvl of 39, thus it is TBC enchantable.

Before this, enchanting a piece would first check if the piece had a level requirement. If it was 35 or higher it would be TBC-enchantable. If it didn't had a level requirement (like most quest items), it would check if it had an ilvl of 35 minimum. If it did it would be TBC-enchantable.

To conclude: if you have an item with an ilvl higher than 35, it is TBC-enchantable now.

EDIT: Oknob beat me to it. Also correct me if I'm wrong.

this is actually pretty drastic change. Wonder if well see some new BIS itms. Some current stratholme gear have over lvl 60 ilvl, if they enchant them before they lower the lvl on instance and gear they might actually have lvl 60+ enchants on lvl 49 gear :D

Med'an said:
this is actually pretty drastic change. Wonder if well see some new BIS itms. Some current stratholme gear have over lvl 60 ilvl, if they enchant them before they lower the lvl on instance and gear they might actually have lvl 60+ enchants on lvl 49 gear :D

ya...that would be really OP...daym now i need to farm A LOT of stuff...i am too busy with school to do it......

edit: gosh, i simply don't have that kind of time!!! so i am just gonna go ahead and think that blizzard will nerf it (making sure it checks CHARACTER LEVEL first)

once the enchant is on, it wont stop working. They might nerf it, but since its only a smal period of time where people can do this before it gets granfathered I really doubt they wil. Unlike the librams that they had to nerf/ stop people from getn, this is going to stop by itself

Med'an said:
once the enchant is on, it wont stop working. They might nerf it, but since its only a smal period of time where people can do this before it gets granfathered I really doubt they wil. Unlike the librams that they had to nerf/ stop people from getn, this is going to stop by itself

but they DID nerf naxx shoulders...right now i have a naxx'd flintrock in my bank collecting dust...>_<

on the other hand i see where you are coming from, they kept mongoose'd windstorm hammer functioning.

so i really don't know what i am gonna do...

glancealot said:
but they DID nerf naxx shoulders...right now i have a naxx'd flintrock in my bank collecting dust...>_<

on the other hand i see where you are coming from, they kept mongoose'd windstorm hammer functioning.

so i really don't know what i am gonna do...

Well your gear nor grades are improving by posting here. Get farming/studying :p I kinda wish I played 49, would be awesome to have the rare enchants. LVL 60 enchants are really powerful.

Yes they did remove the naxx enchants, but thats cus they were still available, and TBH Blizz just cleaned them (the librams/legg enchants/shoulder enchants) at the same time. Its not really the same, I doubt they wil spend time on removing something a few players have, esPECIALLY considering all the other stuff they have to do/ worry about right now

Thrash Blade proc chance is lowered the higher lvl you are. Wonder if it procs more the lower lvl you are, meaning once its available for 39's it might proc more then it used to (since we are lower lvl)

(Lets pretend the proc chance is 2% at 49 and 1% at 60, wonder if it wil be higher then 2% at 39... This might become a really good wep

Well if they never fix it, another reason why 39 is the best bracket (after 19 that is), too much grandfathered shit at 29 and 49... no offense just love <3 39's

Users who are viewing this thread