New broken item (Fixed)

Xmp

Grandfathered
Heyo. it's my first post at all. Just cheking new updates and see that...

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_082324_063708.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_082324_063708.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 610
  • WoWScrnShot_082324_064339.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_082324_064339.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 617
There's no way Blizzard will let this slide... But well, I've bought two just in case xD.

Thank you for letting us know about this
Yeah I was just searching on the auction house and stumbled upon these ludicrous trinkets. I bought two of them. Abuse them while you still can. Make dungoun runs 100x easier. Yes you can use this in bgs’s you can one shot anyone. Rogues are incredible with this trinket.

this is a piece of gem !!! thanks for the info .. just bought 30 of them .. to be used on playing toons within these 2 days .. dont think it will last very long before blizz makes it a pc of junk

and guess it will be fix soon like a evoks starter gear or legion green boe's in SHL

to obtain this item we need tww right?
get from the low and medium population realms AHs .. they are cheap .. some are as cheap as under 200g each .. setup new toons in those realms, buy and send back using warband

I just ran a test to see if it would still work while equipped, and it turns out the game does a check when you log in.
At first, it worked fine when I logged in with it equipped, but after restarting to double-check, it now shows up as equipped in red, with no stats or functionality. It was clear it wouldn't last long, but it was fun while it lasted.
1724443782639.png

Oh, and don’t buy another one from the AH. It says level 10 and lets you equip it, but it does exactly the same thing. After restarting the game, it’ll show up in red.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread