New broken item (Fixed)

my friend says his is still working

can confirm still working he dueled me on a 11 dh and it hits harder than my 20 dh without the trinket
Mine was working until I restarted the game. I bought another one, and it worked until I restarted again. If theirs is still working after logging out, let’s hope Blizzard doesn’t find it xD

Mine was working until I restarted the game. I bought another one, and it worked until I restarted again. If theirs is still working after logging out, let’s hope Blizzard doesn’t find it xD
i want this shit fixed it really devalues my gear i worked so hard for

correction from my earlier post .. the item when withdrawn from the bank (even when it shows required lvl20), will show a different higher lvl requirement eg. lvl66, therefore, if you havent got 1 on yourself, then likely the new ones cant be used, those that is still on you, it will work as long as you are not logged out, once logged out and log back in again, the ilvl will be corrected.. if you are lucky to have 1 in your bag, and it still shows a low ilvl requirement, you can put in on, it will work, i just tried, but i believe if i log off and come back in again, its gone

Last edited:
crashed in dungeon, i logged 1h after the trinket have now no level requirement and still working fine lmao

It was fixed, now it works again lol

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_082424_085602.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_082424_085602.jpg
    705.6 KB · Views: 157

Users who are viewing this thread