Need 10 posts

Welcome [MENTION=18085]Lillynette[/MENTION]! Hope you find lots of information and a friendly community. :)

Oh you silly joker you. :eek: The tagging feature is of course allowed in a friendly context, like bringing this reply to the attention of [MENTION=5871]Mialo[/MENTION].

Also I love that your priest is called Miaflu. :)

Oh you silly joker you. :eek: The tagging feature is of course allowed in a friendly context, like bringing this reply to the attention of Mialo.

Also I love that your priest is called Miaflu. :)
It's not really called Miaflu tho. I would want it. Tried namechanging it but the GM saw the scam through :(

Anyway, you see how even a quote now gets your attention. I really like this new system.

It's not really called Miaflu tho. I would want it. Tried namechanging it but the GM saw the scam through :(

Anyway, you see how even a quote now gets your attention. I really like this new system.

I like the quoting notifications too! :D

Pity about Miaflu. :( Maybe one day, a warlock!?

The flu is sufficiently uncomfortable to qualify as a DoT, so quite appropriate for a lock. :)

Nice tropical haha ha I need 10 too XD

Is it legit to do this ?

On all case I'm just still not sure if I will sell 1 of m'y 2 accounts with gf'd items but Will let everybody know in time

Users who are viewing this thread