Need 10 posts

Hello Furion and Whut. I'm also in great need of those 10 posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to you both I also need 10 post.

good idea furion, i also need 10 posts, question to mods: im trying to put out an event invite to the twinks in my bracket for a 40 man raid... but i cant start a thread... the threads in my bracket are off topic and very sleepy (we got nerfed, lots left) how might i get an invitation out to the community without my 10 posts???

It isn't quite as annoying as having endless companies and websites spam their shit on newly created accounts though.

I recall us dealing quite a lot with that when I was moderating here.

I suggest you just post slightly more actively and you'll be able to make threads in no time :)

Need 25 posts

Actually, it's ten posts. :)

Yde, you got control of VT or is that Shane only?
VT? Since I'm not sure what that stands for, probably Shane only. ^^

Do you mean vBulletin settings, e.g. in regards to User Groups and required post count to move out of the restricted posting access group? Site settings like those are admin's domain, Shane set the requirement of at first 25, now only ten posts. :)

Hey guys I'm F2Pwarrior and i really really need 25 posts !! :Dim trying to create a guide to help every F2P or P2P warrior in 20-24 pvp bracket...

It's only 10 posts. :)

If you introduce yourself here, read attentively and contribute to your bracket, you'll reach them soon. :) Just don't spam anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread