10-19 Neap's Guide to Mistweaving at 19

cute guide just like you... guess its time to make a MW set

Darfs #1 mistweaver world. It's only a great guide cause of the helpful advice I gave to him. He forgot lots of things that you shouldn't forget.

View attachment 3427 Izbuzz/Cogbrew/Ying/ThatRandomMonkThatDosentDoAnythingUsefulButTrollMyThreads why do you talk? No offence to darfs, ggs and a great player, but you really just need to sit down, shut up, and quit the random fanboying. Now get out of my guide please? No need for random nonsense

Attachments

• World of Warcraft-01-09-2014 22-01-22.jpg
    World of Warcraft-01-09-2014 22-01-22.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 3427 Izbuzz/Cogbrew/Ying/ThatRandomMonkThatDosentDoAnythingUsefulButTrollMyThreads why do you talk? No offence to darfs, ggs and a great player, but you really just need to sit down, shut up, and quit the random fanboying. Now get out of my guide please? No need for random nonsense

id like this post but i cant and you know why /wink

With haste stacking, spirit is useful. I run a large amount of haste to hit a breakpoint with lifeblood and hurricane, but will run oom if I don't play it right and conserve my mana. If you are stacking intellect for a max attack power build (AP = 200% of your spellpower) than spirit is not a large issue then. Except that Jab spamming can OOM you decently quickly. Idk, play around with it, see how it goes.

hai babe why u no have dark moon robe of sorcerer in your guide . ( 3 stam 3 int 3 haste chest piece) from rogues decks

he doesnt use belt of the wild either...

Users who are viewing this thread