Naxx enchants soon!

Rough Bronze Shoulders will be capable of being Naxx enchanted in TBC but Reinforced Woolen Shoulders don't become green until Wotlk and I am quite certain shoulder enchants were nerfed In early Wotlk along with head and leg enchants for twinks, assuming we ever make it to a Classic Wotlk

Rough Bronze Shoulders will be capable of being Naxx enchanted in TBC but Reinforced Woolen Shoulders don't become green until Wotlk and I am quite certain shoulder enchants were nerfed In early Wotlk along with head and leg enchants for twinks, assuming we ever make it to a Classic Wotlk

I believe we will go to a classic Wotlk. Whether we go even further than that might become questionable. If nothing new pops up to breathe new life into the mmorpg genre after 3 fully recycled versions of wow, then I seriously have lost all faith in the industry.

I would love to see a new, good, mmorpg and have them shelf the battle royals, general fps and mobas for a while. I mean, Shadowlands have all but proven that the mmorpg genre is still worth the investment. The only question is, can someone knock WoW off its throne?

I know Mike Morhaime (co-founder and former CEO of Blizzard) started a new Studio; Dreamhaven. However, I also don't want them to come out with a rushed product, and if there's anything I understand, it's that quality takes time.

Last edited:
naxx shoulder enchants were removed or nerfed in wotlk (not sure which) and boas became a thing so applying them to items that will be good in wotlk doesnt matter I think

Users who are viewing this thread