Naxx enchants soon!

Bigbus

Legend
I think we're all aware of which white shoulders to use for our enchants on our rogues, but what about mail wearers and cloth wearers?

Last edited:
I just jumped on the classic bandwagon. You’re talking about the serpent shoulders correct? I think I have three or four in my bank already
[doublepost=1606447780,1606446319][/doublepost]never mind. found it.
unknown.png

I just jumped on the classic bandwagon. You’re talking about the serpent shoulders correct? I think I have three or four in my bank already
[doublepost=1606447780,1606446319][/doublepost]never mind. found it.
unknown.png
yeah thats what i was hinting at, im asking what is best for mail/clothies?

Depends if you’re willing to play the long con or not I guess. Rough bronze shoulder for mail and reinforced woolen shoulders for clothies if you’re planning on going to wotlk. Since they’re both crafted white items that turn green in wotlk. Mail wearers can quite happily wear serpents too for dps.

worth noting, my guild on Arugal Horde will be selling the Stamina shoulder enchant pretty much right off the bat so if anyone’s interested, can dm me :).

What makes you think you have to put it on white shoulders? As I understand it, has a pretty good chance to work on Green shoulders too via trade window? Can anyone say for sure that didn't work in Vanilla?

What makes you think you have to put it on white shoulders? As I understand it, has a pretty good chance to work on Green shoulders too via trade window? Can anyone say for sure that didn't work in Vanilla?

Vanilla and Classic isn't the same game, no matter how much we want it to be.
We'll have to wait and see. After the ZG exploit, it could mean that Blizzard has some changes in store.

Regarding mail users I am probably using it on Classic BiS shoulders first, which should be Defenders (?)
I want to play the 1 year or so until tbc with BiS gear.
However, in the wake of tbc I will get one on Serpents too and if I have spare money probably also Rough Bronze. #broke

Regarding mail users I am probably using it on Classic BiS shoulders first, which should be Defenders (?)
I want to play the 1 year or so until tbc with BiS gear.
However, in the wake of tbc I will get one on Serpents too and if I have spare money probably also Rough Bronze. #broke

Rich guy up here rolling with 3x Naxx enchants. #highhopes

Rich guy up here rolling with 3x Naxx enchants. #highhopes

I hope that I can buy 2 of 3 when Naxx is old and tbc is just around the corner or in case of Rough Bronze even after tbc.

Really no rush only for Classic BiS.
I really hope Blizzard does not mess this up by making Naxx grandfathered in some way soon after Naxx release.

Anybody know if there are any white/grey shoulders for the 39 and/or 49 brackets that will upgrade in TBC?

Why is that relevant? you can add it to any green BOEs aswell, doesn't have to be white quality. (this is of course assuming it works as actual vanilla).

Users who are viewing this thread