Nagaz vs CRIT 10vs10 Vet Wargame - Live Streaming!

Well it is a good thing they got some games going. I didn't really expect much out of it because of enchants + the players competing I did not know entirely. The more they 10 man the more coordinated they will become making the games better.

at no point did i say any of the players or guilds were bad, nor did i say that there will never be any improvement in their games, i was just stating my opinion about the quality of the game that i saw (which WAS very poor) all i said was that the game was not entertaining, im not the only person with this opinion

and tbh watching it from the viewpoint of a bm monk made it that much worse, its a very boring spec to watch or play

the games themselves, no..... but the one and ONLY point of a stream is for viewer entertainment... holy shit you cant make up this kind of dumb

[/COLOR]

And what you want us to control the outcome and pace of the games just so you can be entertained? Once again you prove how useless your post an opinion is. Holy shit, you can't make up this kind of selfishness and stupidity.

at no point did i say any of the players or guilds were bad, nor did i say that there will never be any improvement in their games, i was just stating my opinion about the quality of the game that i saw (which WAS very poor) all i said was that the game was not entertaining, im not the only person with this opinion

and tbh watching it from the viewpoint of a bm monk made it that much worse, its a very boring spec to watch or play

Never said you said the guilds were bad or players. I was simply stating the more games the better they will get.

i forgot where i wrote that, mind pointing it out?

Read the first post you made on this thread. You clearly said it was not entertaining, and I'm telling you that first of all no one gives a shit if it entertained you and second of all its not like we are able to control war games just to entertain no name plebs.

Read the first post you made on this thread. You clearly said it was not entertaining, and I'm telling you that first of all no one gives a shit if it entertained you and second of all its not like we are able to control war games just to entertain no name plebs.

no name pleb lol, ive been playing in this bracket since TBC.. took part in the 29 merger on reckoning in wotlk and have been active in every xp off 29 revival, i dont even know tf YOU are

and im also 2-0 in premades in your garbage 19 bracket as well, was offered a premade spot in <Masta Ballaz> (the original not lame one) by Dayman when Pizza was dodging them because pizza knew he was finna lose

no name pleb lol, ive been playing in this bracket since TBC.. took part in the 29 merger on reckoning in wotlk and have been active in every xp off 29 revival, i dont even know tf YOU are

and im also 2-0 in premades in your garbage 19 bracket as well, was offered a premade spot in <Masta Ballaz> (the original not lame one) by Dayman when Pizza was dodging them because pizza knew he was finna lose

Link your toons no name.

So, my opinion so far on these wargames. I as a player to be honest never actually loved Veteran Wargames, because of the enchants, i do not like a game based on what procs or what doesn't.

Second of all, i felt the games being kind of faceroll for us because of the comp CRIT was using, hoping to kill our healers with double ambush. But that doesn't work unless everyone in the team goes for one target and directly swaps to another, which comes with experience and a lot of communication. The first game bored me a lot. And on the second one and third one, it pretty much was like --- I was seeing a movie on TV and currently playing (No disrespect Crit, but the comp wasn't the best choice in my opinion).

I can see [MENTION=23962]Hotshots[/MENTION] and the rogue had a blast of fun that game, as their defense worked perfectly and having those killing blows on that druid is a really good and awesome thing. Not expectable because the druid was a resto one and in my opinion should have done way way more for the team. So, [MENTION=8263]Fcftw[/MENTION] , in different perspectives, things are seen differently.

I found lack of experience on CRIT's premade, it seemed like it was their first 10v10 ever, i am not sure though. GGs!

GM of CoG don't quit on ur guild by not premading again, try learning from the shitload of things u did wrong in the games and challenge NWA again

Users who are viewing this thread