My personal take on the presence of reputation gear in the bracket

I stopped playing 50s because of that crap and TBC around the corner. Twinking was perfectly fine without the SL items. Even without any raid items you could get good items with some fun progression imo (didnt play BFA when it was the newest expansion). Have 0 respect for people who use this shit, and obv its mostly bad players.

Same crap with all the shitters who play MM hunter on 20. Gj for shitting on the twinking community by playing such overpowered crap 99% of the playerbase cant compete with.

Hello guys. Just one question.

Are you sure you can transfer a char from shadowlands full rep geared to another account only with BFA expansion to avoid the XP off?

I think is not allowed to transfer with different expansion.

Anyone tried it?

I am almost full revered in shadowlands with a level 50 druid.

Thank you so much!

It's technically against the rules. If you read the transfer rules they said you're not allowed to do that. But for whatever reason they still let the transfers go through.So like it's been said before, proceed at your own risk.

I managed to transfer four. But that was a few months ago. But seeing how Blizzard is pretty much doing nothing right now, I doubt this is even on their radar.

So wait - just to be clear - people are swapping characters they gear up on an account with SL - then sending them over to non SL accounts with the gear in-tact? rip.

Users who are viewing this thread