My Personal Free 2 Play Twink Blog

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
THE original F2P blog! Check it out here for all F2P related news, tricks, and insight!

Index:

The Power of Outlands: Haalani Whiskey, Energizing Spores, Charged Crystal Foci

YOU can be 'the Hallowed' too!

Operation Godfrey - Can F2Ps hit 21?

Colossal Parachute, Goblin Surveyor Jr. Grade, Arathi Basin travel tips

Horde numbers increasing, Reputation Satchels, Vend-O-Tron D-Luxe!

Profession Guide: First Aid (1 - 225) SOLO

Perfecting the Hunter, Alliance Gear IS a problem, Macros, Hunter Spreadsheet!

Professions, Disengage is your friend, anti-Hunter pets, and Horde sucks less

Thanks! Horde losing, Light Leather, and don't roll Hunter/Rogue!

Hunter Pets: Monkeys, Bats, Moths, Oh my! Kill Command is a Hunter's Exorcism

Respec limits, Hard Mode Stocks, Professions, Imbalance

You REALLY need to work for your stuff

Free to Play - Level 20, Gold Capped, WSG

Horde_Banner_transparent_by_seccentral.png

though we've efought (trololo) in the past every time ive seen you in a bracket you seem to take it srsly, and roll some interesting chars.

i approve of this blog.

iat #1 f2p hunter :3

gonna do duels with the horde? ill finish my warrior up and we could have a pvp / pve adventure.

Subpar said:
though we've efought (trololo) in the past every time ive seen you in a bracket you seem to take it srsly, and roll some interesting chars.

i approve of this blog.

I plan on taking this bracket seriously. Hopefully I'll find something out of the box like I usually do in my ventures ;)

CIHC said:
iat #1 f2p hunter :3

gonna do duels with the horde? ill finish my warrior up and we could have a pvp / pve adventure.

Probably going to bed soon. But are you online now? I might stay on for a bit longer. What's your toons name?

bump, posted a few blog posts up there now, take a look if you like.

Warcraftnick said:
Read the whole thing! Very well written and cant wait to see more.

Thanks. Surprised it seems well written, the last 2 were done during all-nighter PvP in WSG at about 6AM hah. Going to bed now, hopefully I'm sane when I wake up, exhausted atm.

Very well written. I like this a lot, keep up the great work.

~Zuty

Achmed said:
Id suggest to write about every class, that would b cool. Keep it up.

Don't worry, I will expand as I roll more classes. Trying to finish up my hunter (not counting AGM/Hat, that can wait), then I'll start talking about other classes.

If anyone needs, I can try and set up a blog for someone. I'm a bit bored right now. By setting it up, I mean design etc of cause :)

Best regards,

lindenkron said:
If anyone needs, I can try and set up a blog for someone. I'm a bit bored right now. By setting it up, I mean design etc of cause :)

PM's in the box and I'll be on Vent.

~Zuty

A series of spinoff blogs by various users were created. My blog was sort of meant to be a "hub" for Free 2 Play twink twinks, and apparently it was seen as hunter oriented and strayed when people saw it as just a hunter blog. While I don't have a problem with this, I dislike having a small community split up into smaller various mini-blogs, so I'd rather be one less bothersome page visit. Either way I feel the blog no longer has much purpose because it was not meant to simply be a hunter blog. If I decide it's worth it to continue I'll reinstate the blog. But for now, it's staying down until I find a purpose for it once again.

tl;dr too many blogs, mine lost it's purpose

. .

Users who are viewing this thread