My Mother might have cancer.

DUDES MY MOM DOESNT HAVE CANCER!!!!! :)))))))) very happy!!!!!!!! I am sorry if I made you feel sad!!! and ALl you GUYS WHO SAID this thread doesnt belong here, of what the hell man. FUCK YOU!!!!!!! :D have A NICE DAY!

hahaaaaaa , YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

Good for your mother :D

Edit: I wrote a long paragraph because of this almost making me cry lol. took it out once i saw your post.

One thing still stands though. FUCK HALF OF YOU bunch of assholes who wont even support the guy, god damn.

Last edited by a moderator:
DUDES MY MOM DOESNT HAVE CANCER!!!!! :)))))))) very happy!!!!!!!! I am sorry if I made you feel sad!!! and ALl you GUYS WHO SAID this thread doesnt belong here, of what the hell man. FUCK YOU!!!!!!! :D have A NICE DAY!

I hope you take this good news and have some nice times with your mom :) Congrats!

This social experiment was fun. We should try the zombie apocalypse scenario next.
I'm sorry but this thread just defined you as the asshole of this forum.

Ignore the haters my friend...

My mother had throat cancer a couple of years back and was recently diagnosed with breast cancer this year...However they've removed the cancer around her breast which is good. She's now on radiotherapy and is recovering well.
I'm glad your mother and yourself are okay.

As I stated a second ago, ignore the haters. They're worth nothing.
Take it easy mate.

Once again I'm glad everything is okay.

Ignore the haters my friend...

My mother had throat cancer a couple of years back and was recently diagnosed with breast cancer this year...However they've removed the cancer around her breast which is good. She's now on radiotherapy and is recovering well.
I'm glad your mother and yourself are okay.

As I stated a second ago, ignore the haters. They're worth nothing.
Take it easy mate.

Once again I'm glad everything is okay.

Thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread