My Mother might have cancer.

It's a site for an online game; specifically twinks. Making a thread about family issues bares no links to twinking at all. I'm sorry if my post offended you L0L I didn't actually say anything offensive at all. Infact, your post is more offensive than mine, reported.
Also, there is tavern section for anything off-topic. This is off-topic. Hense the 'wrong section'.

There is a report button to your left, no need to write in the actual thread. But I understand you want to look rebellious by posting. Go ahead.

I don't know you bro but either way I'm sorry to hear and I hope she's okay

It's a site for an online game; specifically twinks. Making a thread about family issues bares no links to twinking at all. I'm sorry if my post offended you L0L I didn't actually say anything offensive at all. Infact, your post is more offensive than mine, reported.
Also, there is tavern section for anything off-topic. This is off-topic. Hense the 'wrong section'.

Seriously just pathetic that you prioritise a game over cancer. It doesn't matter if its in the wrong section. Show some respect.

Report me, I stick to what I have said 100%.

Edit: Makes me sick what people say over the internet now. Would love to see this stuff said to Oneshot's face. Or you can add me Ghafi on Skype and we can talk about this like that... do you want my skype? I wont put it on here. but i can PM you it. We can TALK on skype.. not me rage.. just talk, id be interested to see if you say similar things coming from your own mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I've caught on now.. You think I've reported the thread? HAH. I replied to a person calling me a scum-bag and said i reported his comment. Get a life dramatized, get a clue before you comment.

?

This has no relevance to f2p twinking at all. Wrong section.

I said that you could just report the thread if you think it's in the wrong section, instead of bashing on someone whose mother might have got cancer. But instead you chose to look like a scumbag smartass that kicks on someone that's already on the ground.

The prognosis for breast cancer is usually quite positive, with an increasing percentage of successful treatment, so if it turns out to be this then don't lose hope. If your mother has had regular mammograms then it is quite likely that the cancer hasn't metastasized (spread) to any other organs. I wish you and your mother all the best.

......Would you really post something like this on Twinkinfo? Atleast post it on Twitter or Facebook if you want attention.

Both of you, stop. Cancer is not a light subject and he wants to get the word out.

Franciska: He posted it here to let us know.

Ghafi: Please leave the thread. You're not making things better. This guy could lose his mother (Hopefully not), and you have nothing good to say. If you don't like it, report it and get out. If you're mother was in this decision and you made a thread, would you want people striking you down?

That was really low. If this was 4chan, you guys probably could get away with it (Not saying it's good though), but this isn't 4chan.

Also, Oneshot. I lost a very important family member to me of cancer a few months back. My great grandmother, who said I was her favourite relative. Stay strong, I hope your mother doesn't have cancer. If she does, I hope they can get rid of it early before it becomes too late.

I'm not religious so I can't keep your family in a prayer, but I'll hope for the better for you guys anyways.

Please keep this thread civilized, Cancer's a bitch, and there isn't any more room for bitches in this thread.

This guy twinks in this bracket with the idea that he's supported by a "community". What community are we if scum bags are going to flip off the idea of his mom having cancer like it's some sort of joke? "Making a thread about family issues bares no links to twinking at all. I'm sorry if my post offended you L0L I didn't actually say anything offensive at all. Infact, your post is more offensive than mine, reported." What the hell man?

DUDES MY MOM DOESNT HAVE CANCER!!!!! :)))))))) very happy!!!!!!!! I am sorry if I made you feel sad!!! and ALl you GUYS WHO SAID this thread doesnt belong here, of what the hell man. FUCK YOU!!!!!!! :D have A NICE DAY!

DUDES MY MOM DOESNT HAVE CANCER!!!!! :)))))))) very happy!!!!!!!! I am sorry if I made you feel sad!!! and ALl you GUYS WHO SAID this thread doesnt belong here, of what the hell man. FUCK YOU!!!!!!! :D have A NICE DAY!

I am happy for you too!! Have a great day as your happy life smiles to you :) !!

Grats, And your post made me laugh really bad.

Im so sorry bro , But STAY STRONG!
......Would you really post something like this on Twinkinfo? Atleast post it on Twitter or Facebook if you want attention.

Cant u fucking dumbass shut the fuck upp , he didnt said that Tog et your damn attention , and i can easily say to u to JUST G T F O ! Worst person ive ever seen -_- !

My mother died a few months ago after 3 years struggeling with cancer.

The entire process is hell, it puts a huge strain on her and your entire family. The only thing i can really tell you is to be as strong as possible and that they have made great progress in fighting cancer so theres a good chance she'll walk out of it healthy.

Be there for her, and the rest of your familly.

also, if you find yourself struggeling to keep sane (in lack of better words), theres no shame in seeing a therapist - i really wish i did that.

Oh my god, you're US; you're spelling is awful. Atleast if you were EU you could pretend to be German.

Is anyone asking u ?, and sorry im not German , just GTFO ! -__ bullshits everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread