My Mother might have cancer.

Oneshot20

Legend
Idk why i am making this thread on TI maybe to express my feelings and i fell better to tell people i dont know IRL, well today my mother was googling Breast cancer symptoms and she said last night her Breast was hurting her and then she say bleeding from the niple is a sign of Breast cancer and she started crying and went to the bathroom. She called my Father and he rushed home and she told him her nipple was bleeding and how she might have breast cancer, right away he called his friend to take him and my mom to the hospital, shes there right now.
They left 1 and a hal hrs ago. I am not making this thread to get attention.

Idk what i would do without my mother, if she does have cancer it wont be a huge problem because they would detect it early and cure it faster,if anything happens to my mother its the end of Oneshot. Anyways thanks for reading this thread, if i offended you in the past forgive me.

Sorry to hear that and best of luck to your family. Hopefully it's something other than C.

Stay strong.

Dont worry everything is going to be fine Oneshot. Im going to pray for her speedy recovery (if that makes sense). Dont lose hope

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of my parents have had cancer, my dad had Malignt Melanom (skin cancer) and my mom had Cervical Cancer.

My mom was so near death she had only few days left to live, but she battled back and made it. She is one of the strongest woman I know.

For you as her child, theres nothing more than beliveing that can help you, Be supportive, Be there for her, you will regret it afterwards if you didn't try your best.

The best way for you, is to have someone to speak with, because many questions appear over the time, and trust me, if noone was there for me, I dont know what would have happened with me

On the bright side, pretty much everything is a sign of cancer, she may not have it. After long and extensive research for a different person, one of the best ways to fight cancer is to boost one's immune system and far as possible by eating healthy and possibly taking supplements, while weaning sugar out of the diet. Cancer grows faster in sugar, and slower in alkaline bodies. Boosting the immune system also increases the body's natural defenses against it. It's rare that this alone is enough, but chemo therapy literally destroys a persons body, not just the cancer, in hopes enough of the cancer will be eradicated, but on the flip side it also deteriorates the body's natural defenses.

Very sorry to hear. My mother had breast cancer in the late 90s. It's hard to look on the bright side at times like these but breast cancer is very survivable and treatment these days is very good. Keep your head up.

Both of my parents have had cancer, my dad had Malignt Melanom (skin cancer) and my mom had Cervical Cancer.

My mom was so near death she had only few days left to live, but she battled back and made it. She is one of the strongest woman I know.

For you as her child, theres nothing more than beliveing that can help you, Be supportive, Be there for her, you will regret it afterwards if you didn't try your best.

The best way for you, is to have someone to speak with, because many questions appear over the time, and trust me, if noone was there for me, I dont know what would have happened with me

Lets see what happens.

what ever you do make sure your mom gets medical attention correctly the worst thing you can do is wait until cancer is in its worst stage - I have herd a lot that if you catch it soon it can be fixed - I hope your mom does not have cancer but if so I believe with the help of a great son she can beat it.

A lot of my family and friends have died and survived cancer, i have been through it several times and know what its like... PM me if you want to let your feelings out. its ok, better than keeping them bottled up. I learnt from that mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk why i am making this thread on TI maybe to express my feelings and i fell better to tell people i dont know IRL, well today my mother was googling Breast cancer symptoms and she said last night her Breast was hurting her and then she say bleeding from the niple is a sign of Breast cancer and she started crying and went to the bathroom. She called my Father and he rushed home and she told him her nipple was bleeding and how she might have breast cancer, right away he called his friend to take him and my mom to the hospital, shes there right now.
They left 1 and a hal hrs ago. I am not making this thread to get attention.

Idk what i would do without my mother, if she does have cancer it wont be a huge problem because they would detect it early and cure it faster,if anything happens to my mother its the end of Oneshot. Anyways thanks for reading this thread, if i offended you in the past forgive me.

I am really sorry about that, i feel bad every time i think that my parents will die one time .

......Would you really post something like this on Twinkinfo? Atleast post it on Twitter or Facebook if you want attention.

i dont want attention. this was about just expressing... If you want tell an Admin to take delete this thread if it bothers you that much.

Users who are viewing this thread