My Live Stream - Twink 29 Alliance Bgs

Still LIVE and if you are awake and bored feel free to stop by :)

Bah ty for the bump :3 you are rly kind to me.
And tyvm for people who came by my stream and watched it/follwed it for the reason to play together or against me or to farm me/snipe me, to troll me or just to have fun and chat. Today it hit total 10k views and I appreciate for your support. I know its not a huge number for the most of the people who are familiar with awesome streams but to me its more than I expected. I try to find a good idea for a give away next time I go live :)

Would always be honored to stream some GSC activities if needed and would be willing to host my friend's stream.
See you in the gulch :)

Bah ty for the bump :3 you are rly kind to me.
And tyvm for people who came by my stream and watched it/follwed it for the reason to play together or against me or to farm me/snipe me, to troll me or just to have fun and chat. Today it hit total 10k views and I appreciate for your support. I know its not a huge number for the most of the people who are familiar with awesome streams but to me its more than I expected. I try to find a good idea for a give away next time I go live :)

Would always be honored to stream some GSC activities if needed and would be willing to host my friend's stream.
See you in the gulch :)

I had fun the hour i was there on Sunday^^. I feel bad that i had to leave so soon :(

LAST STREAM BEFORE TAKING A BREAK FROM TWITCH.
Hi. Due to work I will not be streaming as often as I did and currently I announced one month gametime give away to a one follower who will be online on stream. It is to express my appreciation on reaching 10k views on channel. Its not a huge thing to give away but I can't think of anything else atm. So today I will go live and if you are a follower and if you will be watching my stream you can partake in the give away session and may win the prize.
I am posting here only to let you know about the small event.
Hope to see you on the stream :)

LAST STREAM BEFORE TAKING A BREAK FROM TWITCH.
Hi. Due to work I will not be streaming as often as I did and currently I announced one month gametime give away to a one follower who will be online on stream. It is to express my appreciation on reaching 10k views on channel. Its not a huge thing to give away but I can't think of anything else atm. So today I will go live and if you are a follower and if you will be watching my stream you can partake in the give away session and may win the prize.
I am posting here only to let you know about the small event.
Hope to see you on the stream :)

Looking forward to the stream^^

Missed out on all the fun sadly :( How did it go? :D

Yeah :( I was sad you weren't there, it was all fun. We have 2 winners. And they will get their one month game time very soon :)
And as for the stream, I am gonna be starting back in about 2 months like I said. But will be online in game whenever I can. I will definitely catch you there!

Users who are viewing this thread