My Home Vashj

i can assure you tht we never Gy farm plz stop getting this thread off topic

Actually, farming is boring and kills the fun for the other team. Secondly, you get honor faster if you 3 cap. It's because of people that farm that kills this bracket. It's just stupid and selfish.

Lol when pops stop you can talk about things killing the bracket farming honour while 3capping is the most efficient honour gathering method imo. But what I think he is referring to is HKs as in for the of the alliance/horde and bloodthirsty titles

I like Vashj players because they understand what needs to be done to win games... Very rarely see Vashj players that wont drop to geared 24 fc toons. When I played f2p I decided to play on Vashj because I saw the Vashj Strong thread and I have not once ever regretted it

Last edited by a moderator:
Farming has its own benefits>
There are 2 reasons to farm :
1- For Fun. ( I never farm for fun )
2- To earn fast HKs. (Sometimes i do this , but never on Call to ARms)

Just want to help clear something up: #2 is a common misconception.

One will almost never get more honor from GY farming. To do so would require one to do more work than they would have to do to get the same amount of honor just playing straight. Try recording your BG stats and comparing it to your honor gained. It'll almost never add up. Wish more players knew this. I've never farmed for reasons including: not being an ass. But for a long time I thought the ppl doing it at least had SOME reason. Turns out, nope.

Farmers are confused or jerks, or both. But I'm willing to be that most of the ones who are just confused, would be more than happy to stop if they found out/did a little math. Most ppl playing are cool, and would hear such information as a nice tip.

Actually, the point of farming is for those insecure kids to show their true selves. One does not simply farm for honour but for their own self-esteem. It's the same as bullies in everyday life. If you're like Duo who goes "HAHAHA I LOVE CAMPING LOSERS" everyday, it only shows how much you think of yourself in real life. The same concept can go for those who roll 24s. Especially 24 fotm classes. Camping is the unspoken method of showing your lvl of insecureness irl.

I have never witnessed Vashj players farm. Mostly because they're AFKing or 6 man turtling their flag room.

Vashj farming comes as a shock to me. The one rule during premades used to be 'no farming'.

^ I agree we love to defend when we premade, and who doesn't afk with bad teams.

Not saying it's not a pain to be farmed, but it's a very effective strat when there are flags to be grabbed. Farming just for honor is a bit cruel and i've never witnessed a vashj premade doing this.

Just because their's an unwritten rule doesn't mean everybody follows it, I've seen them farm many times before.

Just because their's an unwritten rule doesn't mean everybody follows it, I've seen them farm many times before.

Who is them? I see randoms from AP and BWL and other big named servers farm all the time but normally I know who the people in the actual community are. Last time I remember seeing someone I thought was part of the vash community farm was this warrior who I don't remember the name more then a few months ago.

Unless you see well known people or people you see in the vash main premades farm, don't say vash farms. (this isn't just to you lokah this is for everyone saying they farm)

Unless you see well known people or people you see in the vash main premades farm, don't say vash farms. (this isn't just to you lokah this is for everyone saying they farm)

I'm sure Vash'j is a great server, But I'm 100% positive if you have the addon downloaded and your on Vash'j your apart of the community, Just because I don't know all of the people from AP doesn't mean I can't say they farm.

I see randoms from AP and BWL and other big named servers farm all the time...

And you better be sure if we see some "mistaken" BWL farmer, we try to offer a helping hand toward the path of respectability. But really, all the time?! Me thinks thou doth proclaim too much :D

The thing I enjoy about playing with our lovely add-on, is that by and large we're all people who care about the integrity of the game. We're all going to end up on a team with farmers. But what's cool is that you begin to recognize the handful of people who aren't doing it. You start to get familiar with the people who decline to participate and just stand peacefully on the outskirts or in the flag rooms or practicing jumps. You see the people fighting for some objective in the flag rooms, while their team acts like jerks.

I know some of us will regularly AFK out of winning games if we feel our team is farming or OP. Actually, I saw Feet do that earlier today in wsg :D

But we're not the whole bracket. We're a part of it. Not every f2p uses the addon, or even knows we exist. It's for these reasons that I'm with Lil on this one. We can't really make connections between a particular player's activity and the activity of all players on that realm. That's not to say that groups of people who share play styles won't find each other and roll together on a realm, thus creating a particular f2p realm flavor (just think of BWL and how swag we are beating you with stylish off-hands, or how we play underdog specs. yolo). But there could totally be some asshat on BWL, or even a crew of them that all play Pwars that we don't know about. We shouldn't be judged for that. And we shouldn't judge people on this forum from Vashj either (except for their weird realm name: weirdos). Because chances are, if people are on this forum, they're very likely NOT part of the problem. They already are interested enough to be here, and no body really WANTS to be a jerk.

Love everyone who cares enough to show up to this party, even the angry ones.

Good point ^ and I'd hate to continue this off topicness, jk I don't care, it WAS people on the addon and on the forums which is why I thought to bring it up. I went on their addon to tell them they suck teet and no one responded so where else to tell them to cut the crap? Whoever said it was a damage competition earlier in the thread is a liar, that is not what it was. As for the randoms from BWL, they are random, we probably know 2 of them, 1 is 11 years old and the other is a 24 so enough said. Sorry for complaining about the farming, I know complaining about it is just as annoying as the act of it. I hope I didn't offend the good players from vashj you guys are super hawt

Wht has this thread come to -_- I can assure you all tht we are not a corrupted server

Last edited by a moderator:
I went on their addon to tell them they suck teet and no one responded so where else to tell them to cut the crap? Whoever said it was a damage competition earlier in the thread is a liar, that is not what it was.

I responded in F2P chat trying to explain Le and i were having a dps race, or dmg competition. We were capping the 2nd or 3rd flag as Le and I ran up to GY (because the rest of the field was empty. Only 2 or 3 people left on horde side in the BG) where Le proceeded to THROW KNIVES. We were within a few hundred dmg of each other. Le eventually won by a few hundred because I had to do a suicide run and peel 5 hordies off our FC during the last cap (this was after horde team refilled)

If you have a SS of that BG you can see neither of our dmg even went over 10k. If we were having a 2 man dps race, don't you think our dmg would have been a little higher if we were actually sitting there farming for any length of time? I'll admit, we were humping the horde GY for a solid 30 seconds. I don't think you can call out an entire realm because of shenanigans that happened in a 2(entire horde team)v10 fight.

I was honestly hoping all of you would /afk out. I want to know what happens, as in if we automatically win or not.

Best comment I've seen on Vashj to date was

30jl6jl.jpg

That you Feet? Or is there another fanboi?

Regardless, it's not the realm it used to be. Still some decent players sticking around though. :cool:

NO realm is what it used to be. People come, people go, and nothing ever stays the same.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I agree with everyone.
A "DPS competition" should have been...thought out as to what it might LOOK like. However, I will agree, it was not what it looked like.
Something like that was a terrible idea. I never would have supported something so irrelevant. You could have turtled your own FC (as Kahr mentioned before, we're great at that), gone after an EFC (if there was one), headed into the EFR in case of a return, or finished the match right there and decide the "winner" with the damage already dealt. One way or another, the point is a friendly competition like that promotes unobjective play. The same can be seen when in a losing BG, and the hunter declares: "LOL I'M TOP KILLS" (of course, a hunter would not have been so eloquent, and an insult would have been thrown in as well).
There was no "winner" in that competition, and the only damage done was to my pride as a Vashjian.

I can assure you all that vashj is a honorable server, a damage competition is all it was and i'm sorry if you all are enraged at vashj i will promise to you all that you will never EVER see Vashj farm

Users who are viewing this thread