My Hardcore F2P Account Journey

Should I ban Divine Shield + Hearthstone?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Killed my priest yesterday in Iron Docks. Was quite laggy the whole time. Got disconnect while fighting Nok'gar. Fortunately, he had hardly any life points left and died on my dot. So I came back alive. Killed Grimrail Enforces, than went to Oshir. Used my Precious Bloodthorn Loop but couldn't get off. No chance to survive the pack I pulled.

WoWScrnShot_050423_102127.jpg

Hello everyone, I would like to start the adventure and I don't see any rogue in the lot, is it impossible with this class? :(

Hello everyone, I would like to start the adventure and I don't see any rogue in the lot, is it impossible with this class?
It mostly depends on what you want to do. Dungeons are a big no-no, as @Conzil pointed out, but even basic mobs can be dangerous in numbers. It's hella stressful, but i assume that makes it better if you manage to pull it off

Rogue is probably the hardest, like for example my warlock in poop gear can turn groups and solo mobs into paste and solo dungeons, a rogue struggles to kill rare mobs sometimes lol.

Like my lock does 200-300 dps at ilvl 35 a rogue would be doing like 50dpslol + really meh survival. I might make one at some point it sounds fun. Like you can maybe solo some bosses as outlaw that can be slowed but you would need ele force and it would take forever still.

Small update on my hunter Brìhan, still alive and doing well ^^
After the death of my previous HC, I'm going a bit more carefully and didn't try dungeons yet.

So far, farmed the Noblegarden event, and currently the Children's Week.
Did a lot of garrison stuff, and trying to gather the materials for crafting the WoD bags, but takes a lot of time (got 1 so far).
Leveling also some Pandaria reputation, and just finished the Order of the Cloud Serpent.
And DMF allowed me to pass over the 1000 achievement points!

1683537712482.png

May 8 Update - Oooof

image.png

So, I was farming my last ilvl 87 slot when I accidently pulled two Bloodmaul Overseer. They have the ability Subjugate which stuns you for 10 seconds.
I interrupted the first stun, but got hit with the stun from the 2nd one. Right before the 10 second stun was over, the other Bloodmaul Overseer cast Subjugate, resulting in a 20 second stunchain which killed me.

Pretty sure I promised I would do Rogue next, so we go agane.

May 8 Update - Oooof

image.png

So, I was farming my last ilvl 87 slot when I accidently pulled two Bloodmaul Overseer. They have the ability Subjugate which stuns you for 10 seconds.
I interrupted the first stun, but got hit with the stun from the 2nd one. Right before the 10 second stun was over, the other Bloodmaul Overseer cast Subjugate, resulting in a 20 second stunchain which killed me.

Pretty sure I promised I would do Rogue next, so we go agane.
trinket might’ve saved you, just saying

Users who are viewing this thread