My Hardcore F2P Account Journey

Should I ban Divine Shield + Hearthstone?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
April 23 Update - 1000 Achievement Points

1682270236370.png

The day started off great, I obtained one of my favorite pets after camping Dalaran for a few days :)

Then I also got to 1000 Achievement Points.
1682275125713.png

Last edited:
April 27 Update - One Shotted

Sadly there is no death clip for this one... I was running to Vol'dun to farm Elusive Quickhoof while watching Guzu's Hardcore Death Compilation, I didn't pay attention and I think that the Caravan Brutosaur that I ran past had a level 70 guard riding it. It seems like Elusive Quickhoof will remains elusive...
enhG7tY.png

Just some stats for my char since I was kinda happy with this run:
1185 Achievement Points
All WoD zone mounts obtained
Postmaster and Noble title
Kirin Tor Familiar pet obtained
1682555612224.png

What class next? Demon Hunter?

Last edited:

Sadly there is no death clip for this one... I was running to Vol'dun to farm Elusive Quickhoof while wathing Guzu's Hardcore Death Compilation, I didn't pay attention and I think that the Caravan Brutosaur that I ran past had a level 70 guard riding it. It seems like Elusive Quickhoof will remains elusive...
enhG7tY.png

Just some stats for my char since I was kinda happy with this run
1185 Achievement Points
Level 25 Kirin Tor Familiar pet
View attachment 22715

rogue time PepeLaugh

Sadly there is no death clip for this one... I was running to Vol'dun to farm Elusive Quickhoof while watching Guzu's Hardcore Death Compilation, I didn't pay attention and I think that the Caravan Brutosaur that I ran past had a level 70 guard riding it. It seems like Elusive Quickhoof will remains elusive...
enhG7tY.png

1185 Achievement Points
View attachment 22715

Sorry dude. Your flying too close to the sun with running through Vol’dun.

Nice work though, always sad to see the death of a DK :(

enhG7tY.png

1185 Achievement Points
View attachment 22715

Any good tactic on how to solo farm this mount? Is it better to stay in one location or move between all of them?

I've now updated main post, the armory links are now made into columns to display a bit more info. For the currently alive characters I will keep track on their ilvl and achievement points, I will update that maybe once per week. And for the dead characters I've added some details about their deaths. If your armory link is broken due to being under level 10, you will be removed in a week, I don't want inactive people on the list that haven't even made it to level 10.

I've been thinking of added "Achievements" to do on your hardcore character, these would be rewarded with a lil goldstar in your column.
These are the "Achievements" I've come up with so far that will reward a goldstar is:
1500 Achievement Points
50 Mounts
50 Pets
50 toys
5 Titles
5 Exalted Reptutations
Reach ilvl 87

Before I add this I wanna hear your thoughts tho, so please let me know if you think this is a good / bad idea, or if u got other suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread