My first 64 twink (Ele shaman)

schmoozer

Legend
So my first 64 twink, only had one week of gearing and running raids such as aq 40 but already have most of the stuff. (What I know of.) I know i have some missing parts such as "Neltharion's Tear" and "Scepter of the False Prophet" but all in all I'd say the gear is pretty good atm. Everything isn't mail, I'm fully aware of that situation but it doesn't really matter because the full mail bonus are worth less than the cloth items I'm wearing. I sadly couldn't acquire the schematic to the "Rocket Boots Extreme Lite" because the entrance level required was 65 I believe (To the Mechanar). Rate the twink as you want and if you see anything i should change, maybe item, maybe enchant, tell me about it. I'm also not entirely sure about my gemming. Thank you :)
Damojo @ Tarren Mill - Community - World of Warcraft

(Also, new transmog incoming, just need to wait for the right shoulders to show up on the black market combined with a robe from darkmoon faire, and some other minor items ofc ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
rocket boots are BOE, that means, that you can't make them yet, but wearing is possible :)
i give 7/10
Ye, learnt that afterwards seeing a 60 priest using them, been too lazy editing the post and getting them yet tho. c:

Users who are viewing this thread