My Departure.

Cool :) and I'd need to bring some BOAS and some boes, I pretty much control my 19s economy but I don't know if anyone would use a night reaver or TBJ anymore

Tonkks said:
Cool :) and I'd need to bring some BOAS and some boes, I pretty much control my 19s economy but I don't know if anyone would use a night reaver or TBJ anymore

Sex .

Tonkks said:
I play on emberstorm.. Kinda thinking about going ruin.. I get like 2 WSGs a day, not enough skill on horde .. Not any fun.. Anyone wan to give me some overall info , I heard you guys just have a lot of players but I don't get that impression from some of the writers here. If I could ge some high priced item to bring over and such that would help too. Just wan to be able to play my twink..

I also play on Emberstrom and it really sucks. Queue times are nuts, hours at a time. I'm also thinking for transferring to Bloodhoof and joining a twink guild.

Tonkks said:
Hah but it's fun being THE SHIT on my bg group ;)

:3

Did it really fall apart that bad?

I mean don't get me wrong you were at in the same general skill area as me.

(Not really sure who was better, or worse, or if we were the same. tbh i could care less who is i had fun playing with you)

But i remember there were other skilled players on both sides too.

Did everyone with skill quit or move?

EDIT: I want to take your account..

I'd pay 15 bucks a month again if i had a shadowfang. ;s

I don't rly care, but I remember getting you to 50% 1v1, but u were FCing and then a hunter got me, thy is the only time we were 1v1, we always had like.. A mob.. But anyway, you havnt played ally with me, I have sooooo many fans lol. I've been here for 3 years.. So everyone knows me.. But it's still good, just horde stopped queing

Users who are viewing this thread